Map for similar mods?

You know, for a master tuner, youd think you would know what you are talking about. So now your saying my slip ons are causing the bike to run rich?

You want to call my mechanic of 25 years a bullshitter go for it (dont think his thousand+ customers will really appreciate it). But the fact is you havent said anything positive or helpful in this whole thread so please stop posting in it.

Oh and im intrested to find out what bikes come over here rich, please read http://www.epa.gov/air/caa/title1.html#ia

Thank you again, should make it easier to get it about where i want it after reading.
beerchug.gif

type in "suzuki lean" in google and have fun digging through all the complaints about different models of bikes being too lean from the factory. The busa being one of them.

http://www.swri.org/3pubs/IRD2003/Synopses/039384.htm
FI bikes are not.
but every so often people who don't know what they think they know post.
too bad they always link other links , instead of haveing personal proof.
I know, I tune and build for a living not only Busas but all the other FI bike there are.
Remember you are the one asking for a map.
Your builder didn't have squat for you.
didn't have a clue what to put in it.
lol1.gif

I think i do have personal proof, my spark plugs were charred to hell. And i backed up what i said with evidence. I bought the bike with the mods that it has done to it already, so the running condition its in now is no fault of mine or my mechanics. But if it makes you feel any better, your right and im wrong. The End.

So i got the PCIII today and as soon as i got it home and hooked up to the computer, i realized i didnt have a 9v battery and didnt have time to get one before i had to work. I just got home a while ago, loaded the yoshi full exhaust map on it, and im kinda worried about it leaning out the fuel so much in various spots on the table. But i guess well see what happens. Im putting it on tommorow, worst case scenario ill bump up the fuel in the high rpm manually on the PCIII itself.

Sounds like a plan man, good luck... BTW I finally got home and got on the computer and by the looks of the pics of your plugs. First, they looked old, but they didn't look like they were running that lean, pull out your current plugs and see what they look like. They'll be a better gauge as to what's up with your bike.
beerchug.gif

I"m no expert, but from the way you described the way you ride in your first posts, I'd say that the map from DJ's site would probably not hurt you, as my own bike dyno'd a bit rich with that map. But I didn't have anywhere near the mods you do.. just filter, and slipons at the time.

It's always better to get it tuned, as each bike is different.. some make more power from the get-go, but since you bought the bike with most of the mods done, and you're just getting started... I'd say run with the DJ map, and get it tuned by a pro as soon as possible.. but I doubt you'll hurt your bike by using that map with the way you described you're riding.

good luck

Last edited:
Well ive tried a few maps now and it seems like the map for the yosh slip ons only is working the best. Power seems smoother in the cruising range and up high it pulls a decent bit harder. IM happy with it, until i get my full hmf or yosh system, then a dyno tune. Oh and i did the small airbox mod, if left alone will that make the bike run more rich or lean?

I think i do have personal proof, my spark plugs were charred to hell. And i backed up what i said with evidence. I bought the bike with the mods that it has done to it already, so the running condition its in now is no fault of mine or my mechanics. But if it makes you feel any better, your right and im wrong. The End.

So i got the PCIII today and as soon as i got it home and hooked up to the computer, i realized i didnt have a 9v battery and didnt have time to get one before i had to work. I just got home a while ago, loaded the yoshi full exhaust map on it, and im kinda worried about it leaning out the fuel so much in various spots on the table. But i guess well see what happens. Im putting it on tommorow, worst case scenario ill bump up the fuel in the high rpm manually on the PCIII itself.

If I can fiqure out my new puter I will post my proof.
But it is not who is right and who is wrong it is you believe what you are feed and I know from what I do in the real world:banghead:

Back