Mannnn!!  i missed my 1000th post!!

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
I was waiting for it, and it flew right by!! Like 27 posts ago!!

What a drag!
mad.gif

Maybe I'll pay closer attention when I'm at the 5000 mark!

laugh.gif

All that work and you forgot!
tounge.gif

Congrats Kat!!!! Now, tell the hubby you'd like to celebrate with a brand new Busa!!!
cool.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif
Now get back to posting. You've got a long way to go to catch VaBusa
wink.gif

laugh.gif

All that work and you forgot!  
tounge.gif

Congrats Kat!!!!  Now, tell the hubby you'd like to celebrate with a brand new Busa!!!  
cool.gif
No doubt!!!

I'm waiting for after the bash, so I'm comfortable on my Kat to run those roads. Then when we get home it's going up for sale!!

Wish me luck!

Okay Kat, I can see wanting to ride what you're used to, but AFTER the Bash, there'd better be pics of your new Busa posted up!!!
smile.gif

How's your back been girl?
sad.gif

Okay Kat, I can see wanting to ride what you're used to, but AFTER the Bash, there'd better be pics of your new Busa posted up!!!  
smile.gif

How's your back been girl?  
sad.gif
Hopefully I'll be needing to change my name REAL soon!
super.gif

My back's talking to me today. You know that burning nerve thing? yeah that. I've got 2 more weeks of traction and then an MRI to see if it's helping. Some days are OK and I'm pill free and happy. Others are bad and I'm half baked trying to get away from it.

I seem to be having more good than bad.. but the bad take forever to get rid of.

I'm hoping the traction thing is working.

Thanks for asking.

I was waiting for it, and it flew right by!! Like 27 posts ago!!

What a drag!  
mad.gif

Maybe I'll pay closer attention when I'm at the 5000 mark!
hey honey you want me to turn it back to 998,so you can get better prepared  
rock.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah!!!  Tee hee... .

nah, you better not... I'll just space it off again. I'm like that sometimes.  
smile.gif
Hey... idea. How about you bump it up to 4998??
wink.gif

No? Dag-nab-it!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn near caught up to me already and I've got a year of seniority in front of you! That reminds me...
Did you hear that japanese scientist have invented a camera with a shutter speed so fast they can now photogragh a woman with her mouth shut!
laugh.gif

Alrighty then... Congrats! Oh, and when your get the Busa and your ready for a new screen name.. I've got one picked out for ya! Hows about 'MouthoftheSouth'!
tounge.gif

Back