WOO HOO!  Turns out I'm a healthy Dog

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
VaBusa's recent post regarding cancer freaked me the hell out. I went in awhile ago to have a lump in my back look into and biopsied. Turns out it's just some kinda fatty thing and nothing to worry about... But the last few days I have been really sweating it out and Va's post really spooked me...

It's all Good!!!

Many of you know that I am always waiting for the other to shoe to fall and I was pretty sure that this time it was going to be my a$$...

Pay attention to your health folks, and go ahead and get little things checked out before they become big things... Or just freak you the hell out.
crazy.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

Glad everything is ok, so does this mean you will no longer be the "Super grumpy admin" anymore and be the "Happy go lucky admin" from now on?

It was one of those stupid things. Where your sitting there going BAH it's nothing, but at the same time your thinking Hrmm.... WTF is it? Why is there and where did it come from?

SO, yeah I'm all good I just feel pretty silly really.

(Revlis @ Feb. 08 2007,18:45) VaBusa's recent post regarding cancer freaked me the hell out. I went in awhile ago to have a lump in my back look into and biopsied. Turns out it's just some kinda fatty thing and nothing to worry about... But the last few days I have been really sweating it out and Va's post really spooked me...

It's all Good!!!

Many of you know that I am always waiting for the other to shoe to fall and I was pretty sure that this time it was going to be my a$$...

Pay attention to your health folks, and go ahead and get little things checked out before they become big things... Or just freak you the hell out.
crazy.gif
Fatty lump on your back? Is that your melon? Oh, Melanoma now I understand the concern and confusion!

tounge.gif

Seriously though, glad to hear all is well.

Big ol' Revlis scared of a wittle bitty bump?

laugh.gif

Glad you got it checked out. Ya just never know.

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 08 2007,17:02) Congrats  
beerchug.gif

Glad everything is ok, so does this mean you will no longer be the "Super grumpy admin" anymore and be the "Happy go lucky admin" from now on?
YEA RIGHT!! he lives in the suicide capital of the world. Anyway could you imagin Revlis happy,kind and not opinionated, that would just be creepy.
laugh.gif

Seriously- glad your OK. I just when thru it with my sister last month. My sis had a 3" brain tumer removed @ UCSF. No cancer thank God.

(1320Busa @ Feb. 09 2007,10:45)
(05BusaLe @ Feb. 08 2007,17:02) Congrats
beerchug.gif

YEA RIGHT!! he lives in the suicide capital of the world. Anyway could you imagin Revlis happy,kind and not opinionated, that would just be creepy.
laugh.gif

Seriously- glad your OK. I just when thru it with my sister last month. My sis had a 3" brain tumer removed @ UCSF. No cancer thank God.
laugh.gif
You know what's really funny. On a very real and personal note here for a minute.

I am actually a very happy person. Truly (knocking on Wood) I have no real problems in my life.

It's funny you should mention this though. A little while back I went home and my mother of all people asked if I had considered medication.
ices_rofl.gif
I was dying and I asked her "For What?" She said well I don't seem "Happy".
ices_rofl.gif

Here's the thing, When I look out at the world I see a lot of bad things: Poor decisions, Cultural Bankruptcy, Moral Bankruptcy, People with a sense of Entitlement, lack of Personal responsibility, Crooked Governments, and Twisted Religions. HOLY HELL, it's a miracle that there aren't more folks climbing bell towers daily.

American Society is plain Broken, Culturally Bankrupt... I could go on for hours...

Well, apparently she thought that my being critical of the LATEST STRIP MALL ABORTION, out in what was once pristine pasture land meant that I was "unhappy". May have also been that I found the "Chili's" Canned and typical, rather representative of the death of American Culture. Same canned bullsh!t atmosphere all over the country.

Anyhoo, I am a cynic you bet, I tend to be a bit of a misanthrope. But, as I explained to her (Not to Nicely) having my eyes WIDE OPEN, doesn't make me unhappy. No, it sharpens my awareness and my perceptions I think of what is truly good and original, and what is simply canned and typical.

SO, I am grumpy, and will probably always be grumpy, but it's more of a style and sometimes a defense mechanism. But even when I am being "Grumpy" Rarely am I actually angry.

So yeah, I'm happy, but I'll still prolly be a d!ck.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

darn, you mean we are getting rid of you that easy?
crazy.gif

poke.gif

Glad you got a clean bill of health. would not be right if you were not around with the
argue.gif
pissed.gif
zzwhip.gif

(Revlis @ Feb. 09 2007,15:02)
laugh.gif
You know what's really funny. On a very real and personal note here for a minute.

I am actually a very happy person. Truly (knocking on Wood) I have no real problems in my life.

It's funny you should mention this though. A little while back I went home and my mother of all people asked if I had considered medication.
ices_rofl.gif
I was dying and I asked her "For What?" She said well I don't seem "Happy".
ices_rofl.gif

Here's the thing, When I look out at the world I see a lot of bad things: Poor decisions, Cultural Bankruptcy, Moral Bankruptcy, People with a sense of Entitlement, lack of Personal responsibility, Crooked Governments, and Twisted Religions. HOLY HELL, it's a miracle that there aren't more folks climbing bell towers daily.

American Society is plain Broken, Culturally Bankrupt... I could go on for hours...

Well, apparently she thought that my being critical of the LATEST STRIP MALL ABORTION, out in what was once pristine pasture land meant that I was "unhappy". May have also been that I found the "Chili's" Canned and typical, rather representative of the death of American Culture. Same canned bullsh!t atmosphere all over the country.

Anyhoo, I am a cynic you bet, I tend to be a bit of a misanthrope. But, as I explained to her (Not to Nicely) having my eyes WIDE OPEN, doesn't make me unhappy. No, it sharpens my awareness and my perceptions I think of what is truly good and original, and what is simply canned and typical.

SO, I am grumpy, and will probably always be grumpy, but it's more of a style and sometimes a defense mechanism. But even when I am being "Grumpy" Rarely am I actually angry.

So yeah, I'm happy, but I'll still prolly be a d!ck.
smile.gif
Here here!!
beerchug.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Back