Maniac on the loose in Houston, Texas.

Projekt, I agree about the sunsets and even the sunrises out here in the Southwest. If you head North to I40 and over to Las Vegas its a pretty long and boring ride til you get towards Flagstaff (be aware of the cops over there), then there's the long straight road to the dam, then Las Vegas. Long and hot ride, make sure you have plenty of water with you. There is a stretch that you can unwind the bike, you'll see it.
Ride safe and keep both wheels down.

By the way if you spend the night in Albuquerque, PM me and we can try to get together.

You know anybody named Chapin in your town? I work with Ryan Chapin, his father lives in Rio Rancho. They are good people, Ryan used to race Dirtbikes around Albuquerque maybe some ten years ago before joining the Navy. He has a White Convertible 5.0 Mustang that sits at his dad's in Rio Rancho. He will be in town next Friday or roundabouts.
For now, I have decided to head west on HWY 70 across White Sands to I-10 but may be back in the area before you know it. I've decided on doing this because I won't be able to get a cashier's check during the weekend in Las Vegas to pay for the Valkyrie there.
If you run into any of the Chapins give them my best.

Hey Jose, when do you think you'll be in Los Angeles?
Currently I am at the Best Western in Willcox, Arizona and will grab I-8 in the morning to make the final leg to San Diego.
I hope to be in San Diego on Sunday afternoon and LA during the week sometime. I would like to have a gathering somewhere along I-10 that is convenient for anyone who might want to attend. Possibly after work during the week and maybe somewhere in the LA basin or Orange County at Hooters.
I would like to hit the San Gabriel mountains during the week and maybe that would be a good opportunity for everyone to come together. I really am open to suggestions.
Oh, oh yeah, wait a minute, I know.
Let's all go to the Spearmint Rhino!!! Nah just playing in case any gents may want to bring their ladies.
My piece of SH!T T-mobile service is still unavailable so I am bothered about that but hope to have some service once I reach the Tucson area and beyond.

You know anybody named Chapin in your town? I work with Ryan Chapin, his father lives in Rio Rancho. They are good people, Ryan used to race Dirtbikes around Albuquerque maybe some ten years ago before joining the Navy. He has a White Convertible 5.0 Mustang that sits at his dad's in Rio Rancho. He will be in town next Friday or roundabouts.
For now, I have decided to head west on HWY 70 across White Sands to I-10 but may be back in the area before you know it. I've decided on doing this because I won't be able to get a cashier's check during the weekend in Las Vegas to pay for the Valkyrie there.
If you run into any of the Chapins give them my best.
Don't know any Chapin's yet, but Rio Rancho isn't that big, most likely will meet sooner or later. If I do I sure will pass along the message.

I'm in San Diego now, got here an hour ago. Happy to be with mom. Today's drive was grueling but worth it.
Anybody that want's to get together for a drink or a chat can call me at (210)639-5159 I finally got a signal somewhere near Tucson Arizona and it has been good since.

Hey Jose, when do you think you'll be in Los Angeles?
Currently I am at the Best Western in Willcox, Arizona and will grab I-8 in the morning to make the final leg to San Diego.
I hope to be in San Diego on Sunday afternoon and LA during the week sometime. I would like to have a gathering somewhere along I-10 that is convenient for anyone who might want to attend. Possibly after work during the week and maybe somewhere in the LA basin or Orange County at Hooters.
I would like to hit the San Gabriel mountains during the week and maybe that would be a good opportunity for everyone to come together. I really am open to suggestions.
Oh, oh yeah, wait a minute, I know.
Let's all go to the Spearmint Rhino!!! Nah just playing in case any gents may want to bring their ladies.
My piece of SH!T T-mobile service is still unavailable so I am bothered about that but hope to have some service once I reach the Tucson area and beyond.
There is an interesting bike night out here in Hollywood on Wednesday night. To bad I won't have my Busa for it. It will be in the dealer for the 15k(now 16k) service.

Hey BusaHaya and BunnyGuy you remember this?

26_07_05_0439.jpg

Trip up north was good. Looks like I have a lot of free time nowadays so I will be around the area for a while in order to do some things to square away my near future. See my new thread.

Trip up north was good. Looks like I have a lot of free time nowadays so I will be around the area for a while in order to do some things to square away my near future. See my new thread.
yeah I just caught it about a minute ago or so. That sucks Bro. How long do you think you'll be around for?

Back