man caves

F=MA... Very nice. Eveeryone else, lest try and keep up:laugh:

Thanks. It's not a competition though...just sharing an idea I had.

You guys think an electric garage door opener with the remote installed on the mower might be overkill? :laugh:

Last edited:
Ok here is my man cave.

Mitsubishi HC1500 High Def DLP Projector
100" 16:9 Screen
7.1 Polk audio Surround sound
15" AV123 Subwoffer
Yamaha receiver
PS3
Xbox 360 with HD-DVD add on

I still havent finished it yet. I still have to mount the speakers and buy or build some cabinets to put the receiver and stuff in, as well as some other obvious stuff...

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019-1.jpg

Last edited:
ok. here's mine. Not near what some of you have. A little small, filled with bikes and kiddies stuff. But its insulated, heated, hydro, stereo, and room for the bike. Built it under the car port.

SHOP-1.jpg

SHOP-24.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

ok. here's mine. Not near what some of you have. A little small, filled with bikes and kiddies stuff. But its insulated, heated, hydro, stereo, and room for the bike. Built it under the car port.

SHOP-1.jpg

SHOP-24.jpg

PICT0100.jpg

PICT0101.jpg

I like! Nice use of the space you had to work with!

That is one nice lookin man cave you have there!! Can't wait till I get a place of my own and have my own man cave. :beerchug::thumbsup:

I got teeny tiny set up..not even woth the pics:laugh::laugh:

OMG you have a stripper pole! That is awesome!:beerchug::bowdown:

:rofl:

Thanks Outlawbusa. Those projects, which also included a kitchen remodeling, took about a year from start to...well "finish" isn't exactly the right word, as I don't know if one ever really "finishes" once the "mod bug" bites a homeowner. :laugh:

My rekindled interest in motorcycling is what really drove the creation of the under deck workshop/storage area. I had to find a way to get the mower out of the garage so I'd have a place to park the Hayabusa.

love this thread, ill get better pics later.

anyone remember robotron?

40f82d3435bb4b0fafd3d597c08fd1b8.Large.jpg

d7c91c7c04794530beb2b04203682ab4.Large.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool garage man i got to get the clock (WHERE)

Mines not ready for pics yet

Got that one at OSH for $29 and took it apart placed my own stickers ... You can find a similar clock at Walmart or PEP Boys... then put your own whatever on it.

Last edited:
Back