man cant believe i am doing this...

2 too many wheels.
wink.gif

Nice looking supra shindo... and congrats on the sale
beerchug.gif

2006 ZO6. This wille easily be the next Supercar. 500Hp/475TQ. Light...0-60 in 3.7, and 11.7 1/4 mile stock.
I have always liked Vette's.
[/QUOTE]

Love them vette's ...
biggrin.gif
I so badly wanted one, but figured out that they dont do right hand drive cars. And its a pain to drive a left hand in India
mad.gif

Anyone know if they make em right hand drive please do let me no...

well boys...heres whats on the list..

2006 ZO6.  This wille easily be the next Supercar.  500Hp/475TQ.  Light...0-60 in 3.7, and 11.7 1/4 mile stock.
I have always liked Vette's.

2002 Gunmetal Viper GTS.  450HP/450TQ.  Just a great looking car.

2003 911 turbo.  jsut badass.

Speed doesnt matter since my Supra would DESTROY all of these on its lowest boost setting...I jsut want to be in somethiing different now.  

I am leaning towards the new ZO6 the most though...it would be nice to buy a car with ZERO miles on it again...
Speaking from personal experience....All dads cars except the viper, which was my friends. The viper is pretty cool, its just a pain in the a$$ getting out of with out burning your calves up. Oh yeah never stop and talk to your friends in the Viper while the car is running. When you get back in the car the tank is probably going to be empty, lol. It happened!!!! Vettes are nice an d fun. I've driven 97-03, but....Any Porsche is good My Father picked up a 05 Carerra 4S Cabriolet just 3 weeks, and a 05 Cayenne Turbo in Jan. 05. Fast as hell!!!! The 4S rocks, and If you want to have some insane fun get the Cayenne Turbo.  The only car faster than the Cayenne Turbo is the BMW M5. Hows that for a SUV!!!!
Lots of fun to drive no matter which you choose.

<!--EDIT|chowan24
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114258047 -->

Back