holy crap!! i can't believe this

Yeah I agree with LongBow, I can visit this site from work because there isn't any questionable material present... Very Nice.

rock.gif

Besides Fear lives in CT. I can always go smack him on the side of the head if he gets out of line.[/QUOTE]

if you think you'll get away with it
smile.gif

Fear -- I don't think its a matter of offensiveness just protocol... By overwhelming vote or Captain's decree (I can't remember how it started). But we all agreed to keep the board "CLEAN". And its worked real well
biggrin.gif

What'd I miss?
rock.gif
What'd I miss?
rock.gif
Just glad the situation was rectified with no ill-feelings. Seems like this board is beginning to grow up.
biggrin.gif

Brian

rock.gif

bacharles - dont ask.... I at first glimpse I tried to gouge my eyes out with a spoon (it was already in my hand), but I was so schocked I missed. by that time it was too late.. the image was already burned into my brain.. AHHHHHHHHHH.  I tried blowing high preasure air into my ear to get it out and it almost worked.. now I just have fragments...

My therapist (which I started going to because of this) has told me that in time... the images willllllll eventually fade and all that will be left will be hardened scars that will cause pain now and then.. She said probably within the next 10 years I will be able to start sleeping again without nightmares....

during the day I am mostly ok, I just twitch a little

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1075482395 -->

Besides Fear lives in CT.  I can always go smack him on the side of the head if he gets out of line.

if you think you'll get away with it
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
Well i do know I can catch you for a start, then move faster away.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Anyway don't let this little episode bother you. Live and learn.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

bacharles - dont ask.... I at first glimpse I tried to gouge my eyes out with a spoon (it was already in my hand), but I was so schocked I missed. by that time it was too late.. the image was already burned into my brain.. AHHHHHHHHHH.  I tried blowing high preasure air into my ear to get it out and it almost worked.. now I just have fragments...

My therapist (which I started going to because of this) has told me that in time... the images willllllll eventually fade and all that will be left will be hardened scars that will cause pain now and then.. She said probably within the next 10 years I will be able to start sleeping again without nightmares....

during the day I am mostly ok, I just twitch a little
ices_rofl.gif

fear, thank you so much to allow our wonderful members to enjoy themselves at your expense. let me know how you feel about this.....

type.gif

Fear - all in fun... dont mean any disrespect. Got to kick em when they are down. but in light of Cache's comment, just say enough and I will say no more.. wont stop thinking of nasty little tidbits.. but I will keep them to myself and roll around in my office
smile.gif

Back