man cant believe i am doing this...

Shindo97

Registered
Supra For Sale

Making room for more TOYS...i'll be back with another badass car if  get this one sold.  Its time to pass it one to someone else.

<!--EDIT|Shindo97
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114099525 -->

Thats one heck of a nice car!!! These arent mine, but the owner is a close friend, get a load of this....

Copy_of_DSCN0255.JPG

NJ i take it thats not in the states?

Shido what car do you plan on getting?

The yellow one is the Famed Rocket Dancer GTR, it will devistate most bikes and cars on the street, the track or anywhere else! I've seen it run 9's but I KNOW it will run 8's!!!

He's got a 4th, but I cant get it to load, Sorry to jack your thread Shindo!

well boys...heres whats on the list..

2006 ZO6. This wille easily be the next Supercar. 500Hp/475TQ. Light...0-60 in 3.7, and 11.7 1/4 mile stock.
I have always liked Vette's.

2002 Gunmetal Viper GTS. 450HP/450TQ. Just a great looking car.

2003 911 turbo. jsut badass.

Speed doesnt matter since my Supra would DESTROY all of these on its lowest boost setting...I jsut want to be in somethiing different now.

I am leaning towards the new ZO6 the most though...it would be nice to buy a car with ZERO miles on it again...

Thats one heck of a nice car!!! These arent mine, but the owner is a close friend, get a load of this....
I just puked because of envy. Whoever your friend is, please tell him I HATE him. I find it sickening that one person has those, while I can't even get my hands on one. (Not that I could afford it anyway.....) Fuggin people.......

I wish I could line up one time with that Supra with my stang! prolly a close race!

Shindo- I have a friend in Houston that might be interested. I'll give him a call tonight and pass along the info and the website.

I just puked because of envy. Whoever your friend is, please tell him I HATE him. I find it sickening that one person has those, while I can't even get my hands on one. (Not that I could afford it anyway.....) Fuggin people.......
They are not that expensive if you get one stock.
85 GRAND? That's expensive to me. I think Motorex is the only importer and that's what they want for one. I would love to get one but I flat can't afford it. BTW, I don't really hate your friend (okay I do) that's just the one car I've always wanted. Prolly cuz I can't have one. I've got much cockpit time in fast cars, most recently a TT Supra, but an R34 is what I've always wanted. It's kinda the Busa of cars, fast in stock form, reasonably priced (where it's available from Nissan) the standard by which others are measured, easily modified for ridiculous amounts of power, has a factory rival that's just as good, etc. Tell me you've driven them?

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114115434 -->

thanks all...In some ways i feel like i want to back out of selling it...but i really want to move on from it.

I mean its perfect...i spent 4 years getting it where i want...and now i barely drive...i think it was the journey that was most fun...

Kind of like chasing a girl u like...then when she wants u, u are ready to move on the next one....

They are not that expensive if you get one stock.
85 GRAND? That's expensive to me. I think Motorex is the only importer and that's what they want for one. I would love to get one but I flat can't afford it. BTW, I don't really hate your friend (okay I do) that's just the one car I've always wanted. Prolly cuz I can't have one. I've got much cockpit time in fast cars, most recently a TT Supra, but an R34 is what I've always wanted. It's kinda the Busa of cars, fast in stock form, reasonably priced (where it's available from Nissan) the standard by which others are measured, easily modified for ridiculous amounts of power, has a factory rival that's just as good, etc. Tell me you've driven them?
Who said anything about motorex? PM me, We've jacked shindos thread enough, Sorry Shindo again.NJ.

Back