Man am I ready!!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
The weather refuses to break here...Some days it's 70 and some fall into the 40's...Trying to be patient and catch it perfect...Spent last Sat @ 75 putting the plastic on and putting a show cleaning on the "STUNGUN"...Anyway she's ready to roll and I'm ready to roll with her...Everything is worked out and the B&^%$ is back...
evil.gif

I feel ya Bro ... same here ... the sun is out but the temps won't climb out of the 40s ... this PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) is a B&*^%h for real !! I'm about to go in the shed and do some bench riding soon to get rid of these shakes!!

I've got the weather. I just don't have the like! That really hurts! Hopefully the weather will break soon for you guys.

I feel ya Bro ... same here ... the sun is out but the temps won't climb out of the 40s ... this PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) is a B&*^%h for real !! I'm about to go in the shed and do some bench riding soon to get rid of these shakes!!
LOL. PMS here too. Daytona was nice, but I need my fix almost daily. At least we've got that pre-ride coming up soon.

Had a chance to ride tonite...Man...That's all I got to say...6pds and only 6pds is crazy wild...
wow.gif

The weather refuses to break here...Some days it's 70 and some fall into the 40's...Trying to be patient and catch it perfect...Spent last Sat @ 75  putting the plastic on and putting a show cleaning on the "STUNGUN"...Anyway she's ready to roll and I'm ready to roll with her...Everything is worked out and the B&^%$ is back...  
evil.gif
Some days it is 40 here some days 20's some days snow. Now that is something to cry about. Hope you get some good riding days soon.

Back