Magical racing project

some things look good but some don't. I like the fender but I don't like the hump cover. What were they thinking with the choice of rear sets and the swing arm?!?!?

The mirrors and the fender are the only attractive upgrades everything else just looks wierd. Like the windscreen "why would anyone ever want a two piece windscreen?" does the gen 2 not already have enough puzzle piece panels?

I love these cf inners and gauge surrounds - but this much loot for eye candy alone is way outside of my means.

The pic's above do those parts no justice whatsoever in my mind.

+1, are you sure? The bike can be achieved with only money.....

:whistle: look again
gallery_main-party5.jpg

that bike is amazing. i would trade kim kardashian in my bed for a 10 mile ride on that thing. that is perfection.
what are ya ghey? :rofl: I will have the bike delivered middle of next week.. have the bimbo packed and ready to go please.... (oh and you can have 20 miles)

kims nice, and granted i have a huge thing for exotic women (no pun intended pervs) being that all michigan offers are corn fed mamas, but that bike would kill me. She has been killed by ray-j. Im not black, im a dutchie for the record, and i in no way will be able to hold a candle to anything that would give her remote satisfaction after him. Being that she helped me get through the single years...i would last longer on the bike reaching top speed and wrecking out then lasting with kim kardashian and...eh hmm "wrecking" um yeah. no description needed.

On second thought, ill dismiss the bike as decal vinyl and not actual carbon, and fast and the furious rice worthy, all show and just stock internals so that way i can focus on kim again.

shes waiting for me :rofl:

kim-kardashian.jpg

I would not hump that bike...I would hump Kim non stop:rofl::rofl:

Both are nice to look at and easy on the eyes!!! But both cost money.....the busa being the lesser of the evil!!!!:poke::rulez:

Back