Magical Racing Pictures

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
I thought this was pretty cool ! Simon over at Magical Racing sent me a e-mail that a member of the .ORG e-mailed him pics of my bike with the Magical Racing windscreen on it. He asked if he could use them on his website. I of course said yes. So now my bike is the home page of the website Magical Racing and if you click 2008 Busa there are 2 more pics of my bike BIKES - the Official Moto-Works.jp Web Site :thumbsup:

Didn't you sell that bike and sell the windscreen to someone else? Pretty cool. I bet the guy who bought the bike wishes he would have kept the screen on the bike now.

Didn't you sell that bike and sell the windscreen to someone else? Pretty cool. I bet the guy who bought the bike wishes he would have kept the screen on the bike now.

I still have both right now, but yes the bike has been sold with the windscreen. The buyer isn't suppose to pick it up till Nov 1st. I may have to up the price now. LOL

Cool.:thumbsup:

So Magical Racing are good folks to deal with?
They make a C/F undertail I like the looks of, but hadn't really heard anything about them or their products.

Back