Made Some Progress Today

Dennis

Registered
It's been a busy off season. Hopefully a few more weeks and it will all come together.

jan17 tails primer.jpg
Jan17 tails.jpg

Thanks.

Three of us stretched our bikes some more this winter and all needed tails. We decided to go with Gixxer 1K tails. We added the seat pan onto the front of the Catalyst tails so we sit right on the frame. I like to paint stuff and it is convenient when everybody is doing black.

We had to build our own subframes to hold these things. The aluminum welding isn't pretty but it is strong enough.

I also redid all my wiring for the nitrous controller, shifter, etc.

IMG_20161231_164617575_HDR.jpg

This is cool.!!! So where does the fuel go if you only have tank covers, but looks like no regular tank.?

Looks very nice. Where did you find the tank shell for non cut rail? I have been looking and no luck. I want to do tank shell and fuel soon.

Those are Catalyst. RC's stocks them. Hardcore makes one that uses the stock hinge to mount which is ok if you have a removable seat.

Thanks guys. They are Carrozzeria wheels front and back. I had to put a staging disk on the front because with the small cross section I could sneak through the lights at times. Bummer that it covers up the cool wheel but better than wrong mph and et's.

Thanks! Still tuning it but have gone a 5.42 1/8 and 8.52 1/4 on motor, pump gas. Now I need to get the nitrous dialed in.

Back