Riding season to a fast halt.

Shaft

Registered
Hey all 10,000kms this season and my riding has come to a screeching halt.

Today I Will undergo elbow surgery from a dirt bike accident 2 years ago. hopefully this time my elbow will be 100%.

So unfortunately I won't have any more stories or pictures to share with you of my riding season. Busa has been stored. :(

Until next season!! :beerchug:

Keep all the fun coming!

cheers guys and be safe!

Heal up :thumbsup: Riding seasons come an go... unless you live around hear then you could ride anytime :laugh:

I understand your feeling on this one! Get well and heal up better then last time. I maybe done riding for this season too, depending on what the dr. says in 2 weeks about my hands! Eitherway better now then never! Good luck!

I just consider it a time to get ready for the next year... Time for mods..

Thank you all for the kind words. Stitches come out on Thursday. Then physio. I had a chunk of bone removed from my elbow joint. I had a very bad dirt bike accident 2 years ago and crushed my wrist. Have lots I'd metal in place now. But they missed my broken elbow. After complaining about not being able to achieve full extension after 2 years, they did some xrays and noticed my elbow was broken the entire time. The chunk of bone that broke fused itself out of place and was needed to be removed. Only took 17 min to remove it and had the best 2 hour sleep of life :) I'm excited to fully recover. My surgen told me 2 years ago that it was the worst wrist he had ever seen. He told me I would have 80% movement back. But I got 95 :) I will post my X-rays when I return home.

Thank you all again.

Ride safe!! :beerchug:

I'm all better now! That was the fastest recovery yet. Took the busa out for a rip yesterday! Boy did I miss her! WOOO HOOOOO!!

as promised... here is my $%$*ed up wrist!

pins.jpg

pins2.jpg

plates.jpg

plates1.jpg

endresult.jpg

Back