My new drag bike...no Busa

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
The story of this bike is kind of strange. Started off as a customers stage one turbo ZX-14 two years ago. It made 270 HP with C-16. Last year, I did the motor and chassis. The owner had an electric sump oil pump go and the turbo started spitting out oil. He parked the bike for almost a year. He called today and stated he wanted to and would allow me race this bike this year if I built upon on it with what I know today. I said sure...have a glimps it will be parked next to the 1441 this season. Blessings come in all sizes and shapes, keep doing the right thing.

DSCF1378.jpg

Last edited:
Going to use a lot of what I learned on this bike. The first water/air intercooled ZX-14 in the USA.

....and you were about to tell us,before you got interupted,that since you could only ride 1 bike at a time,you wanted two more riders....:whistle:

Killer bikes with alot of tech & knowhow,great job:thumbsup::bowdown:

Congrats greg, can't wait to see results, which I'm sure are gonna be outstanding.
Posted via Mobile Device

....and you were about to tell us,before you got interupted,that since you could only ride 1 bike at a time,you wanted two more riders....:whistle:

Killer bikes with alot of tech & knowhow,great job:thumbsup::bowdown:

I attended MMI for basic and advanced tuning. The rest well just keeps getting better. :thumbsup:

Back