Made a new friend today, the Hayabusa way.

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
First off i will say i rarely ride like this, so please dont hate on me.:please:

so went into to town to run errands. all over town im seeing 3 wheel honda goldwings.:banghead: on my way home(i live in BFE country land) i see a yellow/black suzuki so i wave. he pulls out behind me and catches up real quick. once out of town we start playing tag, passes each other.once we hit my road i figure i would go for it. take off as hard as i can and off i go. pulls up in first, pulls up in second(first time also) once i get up to triple the speed limit and dont see him behind me, i left off. Thats when he blows by me. we pull up to the stop sign, i find out it was a gsxr1000 and the guy lives right down the road. so i invite him over for a quick minute. well i find out his name is greg, its an 2006 gsxr1000 with a m4 exhaust and a powercommander. we should be going out for a ride sometime next week.:beerchug:

so right now i am as happy as a 12 old boy at xmas that got a dirt bike:cheerleader::cheerleader: this is my first official kill. im just glad to know that i can still keep up with some of the newer bikes.:laugh:
yes i know that i shouldnt have done it but i cant believe that anyone that owns a busa doesnt open it up ever once in awhile. i was also wearing all the gear i own. im just glad he wasnt a sour loser,its always great to meet new people.

Very nice.
Now next weekend you will get to meet some more new friends unless of course you sit in a corner by yourself and the dogs.:beerchug:

lurch, i cant wait to meet alot of you guys that i talk to on here all the time. the only thing about next weekend is that i will always be at the back of the pack. i know i cant hang with you old guys:rofl::rofl: i learned something a long time ago, Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill:bowdown::bowdown:

lurch, i cant wait to meet alot of you guys that i talk to on here all the time. the only thing about next weekend is that i will always be at the back of the pack. i know i cant hang with you old guys:rofl::rofl: i learned something a long time ago, Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill:bowdown::bowdown:

I have that sticker on my Harley. :rofl::rofl: We are not fast here just GOOD!!:whistle:

It's always fun to find someone near you who rides :thumbsup:

Now are you sure you actually "killed" him or just took off when he wasn't paying attention and then he tried to catch up :laugh:

It's always fun to find someone near you who rides :thumbsup:

Now are you sure you actually "killed" him or just took off when he wasn't paying attention and then he tried to catch up :laugh:

trust me he was paying attention he took off at the same time. but i can tell you he was right on my:moon:. as soon as i left off he flew past me. i would say his front tire was even with my back tire.:whistle:

He wasn't trying. :laugh:

You aren't gonna get away from an '05 or newer Gsxr1000 that easily my friend... :poke:

Edit.. Nevermind, caught that last post.. :laugh:

gsxr bots- im not stock either, full hindle exhaust-PC-K&N-l air box mod and +3 rear sprocket. but yes i know i gave it everything she had and if i would have farted in the wrong direction he would have had the win.:whistle:

Sounds like fun, nothing like meeting new friends that share same the intrests, and a kill is a kill if your happy then thats what matters:thumbsup:

Better watch out, an 05/06 gsxr 1000 will hurt a gen1 busa's feelings real quick.:poke:
You outran the rider, so good deal anyway:beerchug:

Yeah, Tiller's got a K6 1000...it's not that fast :moon:

Wait, is this the Smacktalk thread? :laugh:

sixpack577 said:
Better watch out, an 05/06 gsxr 1000 will hurt a gen1 busa's feelings real quick.:poke:
You outran the rider, so good deal anyway:beerchug:

Yeah well everyone knows the bike is only as good as the rider. Put me on a gsxr 1000 on a track and I will bet you tufbusa will lap me if he was on a 100cc moped lol

skydivr said:
Yeah, Tiller's got a K6 1000...it's not that fast :moon:

Wait, is this the Smacktalk thread? :laugh:

Its not that fast because tiller is on it lol I think almost any thread with us on it will turn into a smacktalk thread.

Back