Ma/ct summer track date

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
hi every one i will be going to new england raceway in nh this year was just wondering if anyone on the org goes to this track or live in the surrounding areas that would like to link up in the summer to attend test and tune on wed nights are great lots of runs for the money
use to go to lebanon valley speed way but they are not very biker friendly
spend entire evening lucky if you get 2-3 runs no matter how early you get there.
i went to new england race way in nh and had a blast faster track the people were great did my li passes and still ended up with at least 28 passes that day.

Last edited:
If weather is good going every wed have to make up for last year it rained just about every week. so if anyone would like to link up before the track or there I would be nice to meet some of the org members.:beerchug:

i am more into the twisties myself. i wish we could set up a louden track day. i have been dying to hit that and finally learn how to ride. i went there a few years ago to hang with my boys on there ducs and it was killing me to stand there and watch from the pit. :beerchug:

Been to Ne and it was ok,made us park in the dirt!!!..and its like 4 hrs from Me!!..but 28 passes sounds like You had a good day!!

Valley is the closest to My house(about 2 hrs)and Your right about not being biker friendly!!

But come to the "BIKES IN THE VALLEY" races and they will treat ya better,if You dont want to enter You can just run test N tune which usually goes after the biv bikes so you may get alot of runs in..

usually a few BIV races a month on sat,and hope like You said not a repeat of last year with all the freakin rain!!!..

look it up on Home

A few members from here and s.org pb go including Myself,pretty good bike turnout..

Last edited:
Hey E, I'll be going with you at one point this year to see what is going on. Just have to get some leather's and boot's.

Been to Ne and it was ok,made us park in the dirt!!!..and its like 4 hrs from Me!!..but 28 passes sounds like You had a good day!!

Valley is the closest to My house(about 2 hrs)and Your right about not being biker friendly!!

But come to the "BIKES IN THE VALLEY" races and they will treat ya better,if You dont want to enter You can just run test N tune which usually goes after the biv bikes so you may get alot of runs in..

usually a few BIV races a month on sat,and hope like You said not a repeat of last year with all the freakin rain!!!..

look it up on Home

A few members from here and s.org pb go including Myself,pretty good bike turnout..

yea ive been to bikes in th valley a few times i actualy saw and had a few conversations with you up there. you and streaker gave me a few pointers on my first ever track run :thumbsup:

Back