lowering links measurements?

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
got these links but i don't know which hole will lower the rear by how many inches....anyone knows?

RTS726JB-2T.jpg

Please do not use those the holes are so close 1 to many bumps and a sure tear verry unsafe. Visit a sponsors to do it safe............

Those two links are what is holding up the rear of your bike. I gotta agree on the lack of material between the bolt holes being a bit lacking. Do a visual in your head on how your bike will react if those were to break lose. The times when they would give would most likely be under hard acceleration or breaking. Not the time I would want them to break.

Good Luck!

They is actually plenty of material in between the holes. & correct me if I am wrong Roaring toys are one of our sponsors. I am confident enough to ride with them with the 2 most precious things in my life with them on. Here some pictures on my 08

IMAGE_018.jpg

IMAGE_022.jpg

I spent the extra money on fully adjustable links just cause I feel that they are safer than that thin piece of aluminum thats between the holes. If those break when your riding it aint gonna be pretty.

I dont know dude, Those holes look awefull close together, I know you dont want to hear this because you have already spen the money, But I would be afraid they would break at some point and time. Maybe not soon but when you have forgotten about them.

Soupys are a little more expensive ( I think, I dont know what you paid for those ) but you dont have to worry about them breaking and there easily adjustable.

JMO

You'll most likely be fine. We jsut informing you that Links have broken on bikes before and the material between bolts holes wasn't that thick. I'm sure if it was a real issue Roaring Toyz would of pulled this product from the self. Just be sure to check them once in while. Busa is heavy and that's a lot of weigh put on the material between those holes.
1st sing of trouble then it's time for new ones.

They wont just up and snap, there will be some stretching first I would think? ride with them and enjoy you new lowered height. :beerchug:

Back