05-08 GSXR 1000 wheels. Measurements for front spacers?

02BLKnBLU

Registered
Does anyone have measurements for the front wheel spacers when swapping 05-08 GSXR 1000 wheels on a Hayabusa? ID, OD, and Thickness? I'm going to have a local shop make me a set. Thanks.

I hope you get better luck than me beacuse I asked the same question several times in diferents threads and no one answer me that question.

:beerchug:

I hope you get better luck than me beacuse I asked the same question several times in diferents threads and no one answer me that question.

:beerchug:

Same here.. everyone tells me to get ahold of "antdog" or "zook" which i think is Jason from All Cycle. I called Jason the other day to buy some but he was extremely rude. I wouldn't do business with him. So i'll have my own made.

That's one of those questions that some people don't want to give up the answer. You might try antdog on SH.org.

I don't understand why its such Top Secret information, just because this antdog/zook guy wants to make a few bucks and doesn't want everyone to know how to make them? I'm sure its not that hard to figure out. I guess i'll take my bike apart and do some measuring if everyone wants to be so secretive...

i bought some from antdog/zook. if i would of known what they consisted of, i would of made my own. probally cost $1 to make. next time i pull my front wheel off, i post up the measurments. if i were to guess i would say they are about .100 thick with a hole for the axle to fit through and just small enough to fit inside the bearing seals. look just like a couple washers you could pick up at the hardware store.

i bought some from antdog/zook. if i would of known what they consisted of, i would of made my own. probally cost $1 to make. next time i pull my front wheel off, i post up the measurments. if i were to guess i would say they are about .100 thick with a hole for the axle to fit through and just small enough to fit inside the bearing seals. look just like a couple washers you could pick up at the hardware store.

Thanks Travis. I forgot you said you had 1K wheels on your bike. When i talked to Jason, he SAID he took OEM spacers and cut them down to fit. But i'm sure he was just trying to throw me off. I've also heard some kind of KTM wheel spacer works?

I measured my oem spacer last night and it came out to roughly 32mm OD, 25.15mm ID. i've been TOLD they need to be 2mm Thick by someone else.

Time to get my measuring stick out i guess...

Back