Louisiana Busa's

Josh Jones

Registered
Just tryin to get an idea of how many guys from Louisiana are on the forum! Just let me know and I really need peeps to ride w/! All my friends from my town that I rode w/ have already wrecked their bikes cept 1 so I have no1 to ride w/!!! It really sux so all Busa owners or well ne1 that lives in LA or anywhere close to the Northeast part of LA give me a holla!

I live in Slidell Louisiana, well for the next couple of years anyway. Then my wife and I will be moving to the Canton Georgia area....

I'm from Louisiana, does that count?  
beerchug.gif

purpleandgold.jpg

All you Louisanna boys need to make your way over to Texas on June 2 for the Meet N Greet here in Austin. Here is a link to the thread with all the details of the event. If you are going to come please PM me and let me know I am trying to keep a good head count of who is coming.

Link to the Thread:

Gulfport,MS here, my wife and i both have Busas. We goto bike night in Slidell on wed nights sometimes at South Side bar/grill.

shreveport louisiana here, where the hell have you guys been? we need to get together and ride, real soon!!!!!

Just let me know when and I can make arrangements RCKTMAN.
I've been to bike night once at Southside it's kind of hard to do working @nd shift at the moment DocDrop. But on a positive note we can hook up.
kickass.gif

WELL I WORK GRAVE SHIFT, WE NEED TO GET THESE GUYS TOGETHER AND TRY TO RIDE ONE WEEKEND. i DIDNT REALIZE THAT WE REALLY HAD ANY BOARD MEMBERS FROM LOUISIANA ON HERE.

" Holy Dog Sh.. Only Steers and Que... come from TEXAS "  and boy you don't look like no Deer "
wowold.gif
Got to Love the South !!!!!
deadhorse.gif

Just let me know when and I can make arrangements RCKTMAN.
I've been to bike night once at Southside it's kind of hard to do working @nd shift at the moment DocDrop. But on a positive note we can hook up.
kickass.gif
Yeah i think we all should try to meet up somewhere. Someone set it up, Slidell is good for me, what do you guys think.

Back