Loomis and Takeuon Home Safe

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Hey It was GREAT, seeing old Faces and Meeting New Ones. We had the Best 3 1/2 days of riding you could ask for. Rode with the NH boyz on Day 1. Met Butch (RTG screen name I think) The Second day. The third day Butch got left and right Pukes DOWN hell of a job man. Third Day Rode with VRacer and Warbird. like 10 in the group did not know everybody. But a FUN ride though HELLBENDER to the Dam for Pics. Saturday afternoon got caught in 15 mins of Rain packed at the Phillips. and ROCK took a New Guy JOSHS cousin up the SkyWay for 3hrs in the Rain Little SLOW ride but he saw what JOSHS DID NOT. :laugh: I enjoy breakfast Sunday with everybody had some GREAT Laughs. See everybody in the Fall...

Would also like to say I HOPE Willy who crashed on the Skyway Is going to GET WELL SOON. Cap PLEASE keep us posted.

Loomis

Last edited:
Good seeing you again brotha and spending time together. We'll get a local ride in sometime soon. Glad you made it back safely.

Hey John,...I try to get with you guys in a few weeks to do a local ride! Glad you guys make it home safe! Nice meeting you, Brian!!!

glad you guys home...takeuon cant wait to see you at haya's...if you still comeing

Excellent news!

Nice to meet you Brian, and great to see you again John!

good to see you again and to meet Takeuon...glad you made it home safely :beerchug:

It was nice to meet you and get a little riding in with you and RacerV! Wish I had went with you guys on the long ride earlier that week...but I was baby sitting!:whistle: But it is all good!:thumbsup:

Loomis..always a pleasure brother!!! You guys were a hoot at the breakfast table Sunday! Glad you both are home safe.

Brian...what can i say. You are just as awesome in person as you are on the board! I'll let ya know when i make it to St Louis in June so we all can meet up for lunch of dinner.

Nice to meet you both and to get to ride with Brian, John next time hopefully we can get some riding time in also.

Great to see you again Loomis! Hit me up on the track thing bro!:thumbsup::bowdown:

Back