Greenbean home safe!

Greenbean

Registered
Kind of stinks my first bash was a one day event but thats the way it happened.

I sincerely need to thank everybody I met for the first time in person and all who endured me running my mouth and off the wall attempts at humor.

Joe for being willing to let me stay in your room,

Brian for being so friendly and texting me the updates till I could get there. :moon:

Tim for lending his room key so I could crash for a hour after getting up at 3:45to ride over.:beerchug:

Captain for waiting with the group only to find out I couldn't ride with them due to my diabetes and needing to eat breakfast.:banghead:

Lycan for letting me flog a GSXR-600 to the CROT and back, it was a blast, felt like I was dating a :cheerleader: Then realized it vibrated so much it made me :fart: as soon as I got off of it.:laugh:

Shawn for being cool,

Grumpys Diner for the AMAZING food!

Red for smiling and being so cheerful,

Joker for being cool also,

Tim, aka Fast Frog for letting me watch that 240 rear tire for so long, Lol...

Jet Li, for shooting the breeze with me as we walked back from getting some soda at the gas station,

Loomis for showing me his videos of him whooping up on Rock, :whistle:

GixerHP for showing me how bright 6 HIDS really are,:bowdown:

My store manager for letting me borrow a wireless air card to test and use with my laptop to make posting the pics and short vids possible.

I can't wait for the fall bash now!!!!

If I left you out I am sorry, I am exhausted and am ready to go to sleep in my own bed and dream of installing my new clear alternative front turn signal lenses courtesy of Takeuon :snap:

Was nice to meet ya Zack, glad ya made it home safe and hope I make it back in the fall.

And your welcome for the tire thing, glad ya liked it :whistle:

Kind of stinks my first bash was a one day event but thats the way it happened.

I sincerely need to thank everybody I met for the first time in person and all who endured me running my mouth and off the wall attempts at humor.

Joe for being willing to let me stay in your room,

Brian for being so friendly and texting me the updates till I could get there. :moon:

Tim for lending his room key so I could crash for a hour after getting up at 3:45to ride over.:beerchug:

Captain for waiting with the group only to find out I couldn't ride with them due to my diabetes and needing to eat breakfast.:banghead:

Lycan for letting me flog a GSXR-600 to the CROT and back, it was a blast, felt like I was dating a :cheerleader: Then realized it vibrated so much it made me :fart: as soon as I got off of it.:laugh:

Shawn for being cool,

Jet Li, for shooting the breeze with me as we walked back from getting some soda at the gas station,

My store manager for letting me borrow a wireless air card to test and use with my laptop to make posting the pics and short vids possible.

If I left you out I am sorry, I am exhausted and am ready to go to sleep in my own bed and dream of installing my new clear alternative front turn signal lenses courtesy of Takeuon :snap:

Now that's pretty dad gum cool right there, you have acknowledged the peeps and that is very cool, and you have shared with us that are unable to be there. Thank you sir,
Bubba

Zack GREAT Meeting YOU. Will get together SOON for Some Riding. Thanks for the use of the laptop..... GOOD TIMES.. :beerchug:

Shawn for being cool,

If I left you out I am sorry, I am exhausted and am ready to go to sleep in my own bed and dream of installing my new clear alternative front turn signal lenses courtesy of Takeuon :snap:[/B][/QUOTE]

Youre welcome brother:thumbsup::thumbsup:great to meet you finally:thumbsup:

Ok Zack,
First I had that loomis kid until the truck got in the way lol It's on the video :laugh:
Great to meet you brotha. Next time stay a while.

Zack my friend....Was so cool to finally meet the 1st guy I ever talked to on the phone when I joined the org. You're as nice as they come and I can't wait to ride w/ you again at the Fall Bash.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike after you install the smoked lenses. :agree:

Zack my friend....Was so cool to finally meet the 1st guy I ever talked to on the phone when I joined the org. You're as nice as they come and I can't wait to ride w/ you again at the Fall Bash.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your bike after you install the smoked lenses. :agree:

Amen bro, Thanks!

It was great to meet you and place the name with the face, Gonna be crazy with you in the mid-west, :moon: Lol... :poke:

Putting them in tomorrow man, Evidentally Mother Mature suffers from menopause and AVL had a low of 31 and we had frost on our roof Tuesday night....
:banghead:

Back