Rm 112 Available at Phillips Thr-Sun

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
I regret to have to inform you that I will not be able to attend the Bash.
My obligations to work require me to cancel the trip and my reservations.
So, Room 112 at Phillips Motel (828) 479-3370 is up for grabs from Thursday to Sunday.

Alright, well, this sucks or refueling outage at the plant is running way behind schedule. It does not look like we will be wrapping up in time for me to attend the Bash. Working 6/12's gets old after a while but it's work and I am grateful to be able to have a good job and make sure Uncle Sam gets his cut.

Anyway, I will miss the usual suspects and meeting new members. You all ride safe and keep things in check. I don't want to read about anyone running out of talent and throwing there bike down, washing them in a stream, or anything like that.

Enjoy and Ride Safe,
Ted

PS - take lots of pictures and watch out for the short guy with a flower laden paint scheme on his bike.

Sorry you wont be able to make it. But per your request I will make sure to take plenty of Pictures. I'll also make sure Captain takes a bunch with his super hi-def 4million zoom lens o' doom. :rofl:

Sorry Ted the sucks. Hope to catch up with you soon. MAYBE Laurenburg.

going to miss you Ted. One of the things I enjoy about the bash is getting to see you, since we cant meet up at Suches anymore anytime we get ready. Take care of the Mrs and the little one. :)

Sorry to hear, Ted. Hope to catch ya at the next one.

Back