Looking to buy used mini bike/50cc dirt

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone selling or knows somebody looking to get rid of one, please let me know.

Thanks all!

J

Just in case the mods get this, I posted up in the classifides as well.
blush.gif

Find an XR50r Honda. Stinkin things are indestructable. You can pick up a new one for 1100-1200 range. A decent used one will run you 650-950 area.

Cool, mj.

I'm hoping to find a used one for about that price. I have three girls and don't know how much any one of them will enjoy riding, but in case one of them really likes it, at least they have something to ride on for awhile. If I can't find a used one, I guess I'll buy a new one. That's not that bad for the enjoyment that will probably get out of it.

Thanks, man.
thumbs-up.gif

I bought one for our daugter...and I ended up riding it more than she did! They are a kick in the butt!

Just keep looking..you'll find one. Honestly, you'll most likely have a tough time finding one in the 600$ range. Expect to pay more like 700-750. The cool thing is that even after a couple of years of use...you'll still be able to sell it for what you paid! (provided it doesnt get all rashed!
tounge.gif
) Great bikes tho. Pretty tough to kill.
I would most definitely stick with an XR for a kids bike. Lots of other choices out there, none as good IMO.

+1 on the Honda 50. Local dealer has an "old school" 1996 fiddy, the red, white and blue one. Wants $750 for it, about $200 more then it was new but this thing is in "as new" condition. Sooo cool.

I bought my kids a pw50 & pw 80. they love them. my girl is actually the better rider out of the 3. bought new 5 yrs ago they still run great.

i just happen to have two crf 50s for sale. lookin for 950 a peice. thay both have hevy duty springs for ridders up to 300 lbs. and big bar kits that put full size bars on them.

ill have pics later today.

Lately in florida i have seen these scooters out on the streets all the time.Supposedly they can give you upto 100 miles per gallon.Do you need a license to operate these on the streets?

Lately in florida i have seen these scooters out on the streets all the time.Supposedly they can give you upto 100 miles per gallon.Do you need a license to operate these on the streets?
I'm not sure...but you totally made me think of that scene in Dumb and Dumber where Lloyd tells Harry, "I can get a hundred miles to the gallon on this hog..."

I got a PW50 for my son when he was 4... at age 6 he still loves that thing... indestrucable!

I think I paid like $600 for the 50.

My daughter has a PW80.... but she typically prefers the PW50.

Good Times!

BikePics.com

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140617741 -->

here are the pic you wanted. Both bikes I have are the same.

big bar kit, heavy duty springs and just a nice pair of bikes. One has a new chain and one has chain with low miles.

Dont laugh at me on the bike.

Imagestation.com closed, link removed

Back