Looking to buy used Busa

Check out the Products section under classafieds.  Last time I looked the was 2 or 3 nice Busas for sale.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106765904 -->

Welcome to the board. Like some others said, check the Classifieds, or possibly ebay or Cycle Trader.

Thanx for the feedback!

I have never owned a Busa before(Suzuki katana-600 so far). Any suggestions on getting started with a Busa?

I got a quote from a dealer(A&B xtreme suzuki, ohio) for $9,960 for a new 2005 model.
Not sure if I wanna go ahead with a new one or keep looking for a used one..
looking at insurance and stuff..brand new looks expensive. any suggestions?

i just picked up mine a 2000 with full exhaust and power commander from a doctor that i work with. the bike is emaculate not a scratch or scuff, the only thing i found wrong with it is a nail in the rear tire. that sux.

can anyone tell me if i can plug the rear tire safely?

i did this to another bike that i had and no problems but this bike is a monster and would like to know for sure

by the way i paid 5k for it and it has 5k miles exactly

i just picked up mine a 2000 with full exhaust and power commander from a doctor that i work with. the bike is emaculate not a scratch or scuff, the only thing i found wrong with it is a nail in the rear tire. that sux.

can anyone tell me if i can plug the rear tire safely?

i did this to another bike that i had and no problems but this bike is a monster and would like to know for sure

by the way i paid 5k for it and it has 5k miles exactly
I would not ride with a plug...You never know when your gonna turn the throttle and you don't have the benefit of a couple of more wheels...
evil.gif

Back