Looking for Shipper IL to MA???

My friend used FreightCenter to ship his HD from CA to MD last summer. They had very competitive prices and allow you to drop the bike off to a depot for shipping or have it picked up. They're on the web. Good luck
-Jim

You're in luck. I'm in IL and will ride it there. 300.00 and a plane ticket back:cheerleader: Or you could try the above post :whistle: I thought I'd offer though.:laugh:

Bought a bike from PA and had it shipped to CA using ALLIED/FEDERAL. Bike was strapped to a pallet which was then loaded onto an enclosed trailer. In less than one week, the bike was offloaded in front of my driveway without a scratch.

Along the way, I received e-mail updates of the bike's trip. Basic insurance was also included with additional coverage available for cheap. Spent less than $500 for everything.

Bought a bike from PA and had it shipped to CA using ALLIED/FEDERAL. Bike was strapped to a pallet which was then loaded onto an enclosed trailer. In less than one week, the bike was offloaded in front of my driveway without a scratch.

Along the way, I received e-mail updates of the bike's trip. Basic insurance was also included with additional coverage available for cheap. Spent less than $500 for everything.

Sounds like a good option to me

Back