Looking for pricing

BigSimp

Donating Member
Registered
I saw the previous post about the brake upgrade and I didnt want to jack his thread as I know what I want. I am looking for pricing on Galfer braided lines in red for Front, Back and Clutch. Wave rotors for Front and Back and the Brembo master cyclinder. All this for my 2006 red and black.

I have found a few places that sell the stanless braided line, but I really want to red lines.

Don't forget to through in soe EBC HH pads for that set up. I am sure that the site sponsors will hook you up. PM one of them if you can not wait, they always been good to me. Good luck

IMO,the HEL s.s. lines are better. He (Craig) will make them to whatever size u want!The translucent red rocks! Another thing to consider before actually buying the lines ahead of time,that the new M/C's may sit a bit different and a stock size S.S. my be too short. (just a thought) I've been down this road!
You will also need to get a brake banjo switch. Speigler has some really nice ones that I used and have a nice 90 deg. boot on the bolt end. Very clean look!
Another important thing!
Make sure you get at least a 16mm bore m/c if you are also going to upgrade your clutch for a matching look.....
13mm will NOT push the clutch rod hard enough to fully dis-engage!

what ever you do, dont buy galfer chrome carrier rotors! What a mistake that was! 3 months later and im still fighting with galfer over pitting and flaking chrome! they pitted in less than a month!! save yourself the trouble, buy from "braking" get the polished carrier wave rotors instead, i heard they are better and cost about the same as galfers, maybe less, they are almost like chrome and are coated to protect the shine. im waiting to get my refund from galfer then im ordering a set from "GMbusa" on here.

Kevin is a good dude..............

P4200222.jpg

Back