Looking for parts....vast search

K-Horn

Registered
For the past few weeks I have been looking at website after website looking for the best deals on the parts I am looking for. I have come to the realization that with the vast amount of aftermarket support, this can be a difficult task. (also, I am currently deployed so the computers I have access to block a lot of the parts sites) So, I figured I would post here to see if you guys could help me out on this. Any guidance is greatly appreciated! Where should I get the following parts for my 2008 'Busa:

17T Front Sprocket
45T Rear Sprocket
4" Swingarm Extensions (though would rather 3" if I can find one)
Applicable Chain (good enough for a lightly modded busa on the drag strip)
Shinko U-Soft front and rear tires that fit stock wheels
Power Commander 5
ECU Edit Flash Unit
(I know...listed both tuning mods...but not sure which way I am gonna go due to lack of Dyno tuners that can tune with ECU Edit in my area)
R6 Throttle Tube

I do believe in "you get what you pay for" most of the time but also don't want to overpay for a part. Thanks for looking and any input you can give!

Yeah....tried to look at their site. Unfortunately, much of their site is blocked on my work computer.

Can offer up SuperSprox, but they are backordered on a large amount of sprockets right now. The 08+ stuff is coming in about a week. That's pretty simple.

We do have access to Shinko tires, but just the Advance & Stealth R005. Tires are a tough business- we generally recommend you get them from one the many large discounters that offer free shipping. They buy them by the semi trailer load. I get all mine from Rocky Mtn Moto in CO. Generally 3 days.

Dyno Jet Power Commanders are such a whored out product, you can likely find one on eBay retail for below my dealer cost. We see that alot.

Swingarm extensions - just have the 4"-6" ones. Come in raw billet, chrome or black.

Don't forget the overlength rear brake line if you extend.

Thanks! Will definitely be looking at your site when I get home in a month or 2! Right now, can only access certain pages of your site...the rest are blocked.

Can offer up SuperSprox, but they are backordered on a large amount of sprockets right now. The 08+ stuff is coming in about a week. That's pretty simple.

We do have access to Shinko tires, but just the Advance & Stealth R005. Tires are a tough business- we generally recommend you get them from one the many large discounters that offer free shipping. They buy them by the semi trailer load. I get all mine from Rocky Mtn Moto in CO. Generally 3 days.

Dyno Jet Power Commanders are such a whored out product, you can likely find one on eBay retail for below my dealer cost. We see that alot.

Swingarm extensions - just have the 4"-6" ones. Come in raw billet, chrome or black.

Don't forget the overlength rear brake line if you extend.

Do you have Mozilla Firefox loaded. DoD sometimes loads that in addition to Explorer and it can access sites ie can't.

Any board sponcer is great here plus you will get good support without getting taken to the cleaner

Back