looking for more power but not sure what to go with

Full exhaust is a must! 4-2-2 is a good set-up. They sound better and wt to HP ratio you don't loose a thing. :thumbsup:

Sprocket change will always be the best bang for acceleration. Depending on your weight, 1 down in the front at the very least and up to 3+ up in the rear. With the stock chain you can go -1 and +2. That will put you at or near the rev limiter in 4th at the qtr.

Seems the exhausts that yield the most power are 4-2-1, ie Brock-Hindle.

Its going to depend on what other mods you have. On a stock motor, a good 4-2-1 will produce more HP than a good 4-2-2 system. I don't know which will be better with a dry shot.

am looking to add more power to add more power to my '06

So far i have gotten two bother slip on's, K&N air filter, Bazzaz z-fi full injection and traction control systems(or so says the box)

if anyone has any good suggestions for mods that could add some power with out breaking the bank because am a college student and only got min wage($7.50/hr) to pay for anything, i do however got 800 saved for mods

looking for the best bang for my buck with out lowering the life span of anything to much

any ideas would be very helpfull
All you need is a full exhaust and 16/42 gearing and it'll blow your mind :thumbsup: I picked up a new Yoshi R-22 full sytem for 709 bucks shipped, and added a 42 rear sprocket to my 16 front (already had a pc and BMC filter like you), and it made a huge difference in acceleration :cheerleader: This is the first time I can honestly say this bike has almost too much power for the street. I spent yesterday barely staying out of jail because I was enjoying the new acceleration so much...........its now kinda hard to really get on it too much, just not enough room/too many cops for this kinda power. It sounds like thats right within your budget too. And I also went from bolt-ons like you have ;)

Back