Looking for free MP3 ring tones

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I am finding my new phone has some irritating nuances. which I guess in some ways are good, just different.

The most recent nuance of my phone is I do not have the ability to download ring tones.

The plus side is all I have to do is get MP3's and put them on my computer and they will sync to my phone when I plug my phone into my computer.

I was used to being able to just do a "get it now"￾ to get new ring tones.

I don't know of any good sites where I can download MP3 ring tones.

Does anyone out there know if any good sites where I can download "free"￾ ring tones that are in MP3 format?

My neice has one that is cool when she gets a text message, it says "take me out of your pocket"￾

I want to find one that says "take me out of your pocket and play with me"￾ lol

My wife has a ring tone of a baby laughing, it is kind of annoying but no matter how hard you try you cant stop from chuckling every time you hear her phone ring.

Anyone have any sources? I need a fix
smile.gif

What kind of phone and who is your carrier?
I might be able to make them for you. I have done some for myself

Thanks for the offer firedog.

If I cant find a place that allready has them I have the tools and software to make my own. Just didnt feel like messing with making any, trying to find some already made.

I have a Verizon XV6800

Thanks for the offer firedog.

If I cant find a place that allready has them I have the tools and software to make my own. Just didnt feel like messing with making any, trying to find some already made.

I have a Verizon XV6800
Yes Verizon S**ks when it comes to that. I also have Verizon. I had to seem my phone so I could download ring tones. That voids the warranty, but I seem it back before I take in it for service.
It takes me about 30 seconds to make an MP3 ring tone. PM me with what you are looking for and I will see about hooking you up. It really is no trouble.

Back