Looking for a true shutter bug,a photog, paparazzi wannabe...might have something 4 u

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Don't really wanna do it,but hey,it is what it is. Going to part with my camera rig and hopefully find an' Org member who would be receptive to a great deal. Most folks want the latest GoPro 27 Orange... :laugh: to go with their Smartphone version 65.
Anyway,for years as some of you know I always ask here before advertising elsewhere(Fleabay,etc) and 100% of the time a member here wants the goods. I would love to chat back and forth with anybody who has an' opinion or is interested in the rig.
Skookum Canon 50D with an 18-55MM walk around and a Canon EFS 18-200MM 0.45m/1.5ft with A/F and IS. Lot's of extra goodies...prolly not the Optex Pro Platinum Plus Tri-pod (too big and heavy for the shipping box) but if really wanted,cool.
Included would be a ScanDisc Extreme III Compact 8GB memory card,Ultra Mem II 1.0GB card, Canon EW-78D hood,Sigma DG 72MM UV lens filter/protector,a Lowepro sling shoulder bag that hauls it all,and the regular stuff,cleaning cloth,user manuals,batt,charger,etc.
Any interest?
Rubb.

Don't really wanna do it,but hey,it is what it is. Going to part with my camera rig and hopefully find an' Org member who would be receptive to a great deal. Most folks want the latest GoPro 27 Orange... :laugh: to go with their Smartphone version 65.
Anyway,for years as some of you know I always ask here before advertising elsewhere(Fleabay,etc) and 100% of the time a member here wants the goods. I would love to chat back and forth with anybody who has an' opinion or is interested in the rig.
Skookum Canon 50D with an 18-55MM walk around and a Canon EFS 18-200MM 0.45m/1.5ft with A/F and IS. Lot's of extra goodies...prolly not the Optex Pro Platinum Plus Tri-pod (too big and heavy for the shipping box) but if really wanted,cool.
Included would be a ScanDisc Extreme III Compact 8GB memory card,Ultra Mem II 1.0GB card, Canon EW-78D hood,Sigma DG 72MM UV lens filter/protector,a Lowepro sling shoulder bag that hauls it all,and the regular stuff,cleaning cloth,user manuals,batt,charger,etc.
Any interest?
Rubb.
Update" Camera body and telephoto lens should be gone today.Leaving the rest as freebies to anybody that might like. Send a PM or whatever on that. Highlighted goods remain.
Rubb.

Back