Looking alot better

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
Well, this is my 3rd time falling off the Busa. The first two times I have, I like to think I bounced back 2 fold. Seeing that I got the opportunity to make the bike better than it was before I crashed it. This time, the third time, seems like this will be the case again.

I actually broke my fibula shaft, 2 toes, laceration on ankle, and sprain my ankle. These injuries were sustained a little over 2 months ago. Well I have had a orthopedic walking boot for a while. My friend finally got me into the work he is in making great money. I was hired on for 3 weeks. I wished it was permanent but I knew how to move up in a company as I have many times before. So that is what I counted on.

I worked my butt off last week, picking up the work really quick etc. And just showed my work ethic. My boss said he heard some great things about me. After 1 week of working my boss just told me he would like to offer me a full time job. So I am hired on 5 dollars more than my last job plus 500-1000 dollars for bonus. He will pay me more per check to bring home what they take out for taxes. so that itself is awesome. Aside from company breakfasts, lunch, dinners, trips, cash incentives etc.

So I was really happy to learn that I impressed him enough to give me this opportunity. It was just a stroke of luck to get in, but that was all I needed, was a chance to prove myself.

So now this means the bike will be up and running in no time. Really want to put some go fast parts on like exhaust and supercharger, but I will definately first I will slam and stretch it so I can not go up on one anymore.

Sorry to hear about your spills
sad.gif
But, the job prospect is great!! Congrats on that...won't be long and you'll be back on 2 wheels
beerchug.gif

Back