Lookin for leftover 40th

BCGSXR1000

Registered
Im lookin for a leftover burnt orange busa.Any info would be great.Price....location
1zhelp.gif

Where are you?

There is one, as of last week anyway, at:

Fairfield Cycle Ctr
(707) 432-1660 1800 Texas St
Fairfield, CA

It has been sitting on the floor since last July when I was going to buy it, but they didn't want to deal. I got mine 50 miles away.

Thx for the ebay connect!Im located in little Rock arkansas!I was hopin to find a dealer that would give me a decent price being the 04s are out!Thx for the help I have A 02 GSXR 1000 so I can be very patient on makin a good deal on the price!

the dudes i bought my 03 ann off of last may has the 2nd one still on the floor for the last 9 month sitting there gettin dusty there right over the fla/ga border www.camdenmotorspots.com ask for will and tell em joe sent ya

Hey Saneman....I called fairfield cycle a couple weeks back lookin' for my anni' and they told me they were out! Ended up buying in Hayward....do you know what FF wants for theirs???

PS: We need to get these Sac/FF/bay folks together for a ride soon!

Tim

I was there yesterday and the orange Busa is still on the floor from July 2003. They just got a Purple/Black that is sitting next to it. The price tag is $10,949 for the 40th, and $10,849 for the Purple/Black. That was the bike I was going to buy but they quoted me $12,900 OTD and wouldn't budge on the price.
wow.gif

I was there checking out the Honda 600RR. That thing is so light you could almost lift it with one hand. I can see why it so hard trying to keep up those 600cc bikes with the Busa. My arms feel like they are going to fall off after a day of hard twisty riding. I'm thinking of getting the 600RR for a track bike.

Back