Lookey What I Just Bought

After you win the auction doesn't he by contract have to sell it to you?

This is what he had in the items description emphasizing a no reserve auction.

This is a no reserve auction. An excellent chance to get one of the nicest and fastest bikes on the road for under blue book. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Down at the bottom of the page under payment intructions it stated "bike is also for sale locally"

In e-mails he is now back pedaling saying that he tried to end the auction this morning but ebay does not allow the auction to be ended within the last 24 hours so I asked just exactly what prevented him from adding that info to the item description or from sending a quick e-mail to the 10 bidders, I'm getting no response to that question, imagine that, he simply dosen't have the honesty or the integrity to man-up and say hey I was just stringing everyone along to hold out for as much money as possible.

Unfortunetly Gene. He Kinda Has you by the BALZZ. With the "Bike Sold Locally" quote He has the Right to sell it LOCALLY. He still should have E-mailed the Last 10 Bidders at least. I Don't think there is anything you can DO !!!!!!!! E-bay does SUCK Now Days. I have been Burned on Many Items Lately. And the KICKER is that as the SELLER They WON't allow you to LEAVE any NEGATIVE Feedback :wtf:

One of Cali DMV's requirements to register out of state motorcycle, has to do with CA Emissions Laws.

Don't need to worry bout it now though the jerkwad just e-mailed me stating that he got an offer for 7,500 from a neighbor and was gonna sell it to him unless of course I wanted to offer more, can you believe some people? What an azzwipe:alcoholic:4 I think he's just backin out cause the auction didn't go as high as he'd expected. I sent him an extremely nasty e-mail, that oughta teach him a lesson huh?:laugh:

I feel you pain man. I have been hunting hard for a leather jacket or race suit on eBay ever since my first track day. I landed a bargain basement winning bid of $56 on a sweet Alpinestars leather jacket. The guy canceled the sale because (get ready for this) "his dog ate it". That was his excuse. He claims that between the time he took pictures of this flawless jacket, he forgot to put it away and his dog chewed the arm. Surprisingly, he was unable to produce pictures of the damage even after asking for them multiple times. Obviously he lit it go way too low by accident without a reserve and made up an excuse to back out. Have you ever heard such a lame excuse in your life?

I feel you pain man. I have been hunting hard for a leather jacket or race suit on eBay ever since my first track day. I landed a bargain basement winning bid of $56 on a sweet Alpinestars leather jacket. The guy canceled the sale because (get ready for this) "his dog ate it". That was his excuse. He claims that between the time he took pictures of this flawless jacket, he forgot to put it away and his dog chewed the arm. Surprisingly, he was unable to produce pictures of the damage even after asking for them multiple times. Obviously he lit it go way too low by accident without a reserve and made up an excuse to back out. Have you ever heard such a lame excuse in your life?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SORRY BRO, NOT laughing at you, but at that DUMB MTHR FKER!!! What an idiot, was his cat giving birth to puppies also? :laugh: What an :moon:clown!

DUDE, that SUCKS !! When I saw the price you said you got it for I was like DAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM, you lucky dog !!!

You would think that they wouldn't be allowed to do that kind of S*#T ??

if the auction ended and you won...contact ebay with a complaint. Tell them you want the bike you won or you want him removed. That will teach him something atleast.

The price was too good to be true on that GSXR1000. If the seller wanted more, he should have stipulated a minimum bid. Since he didn't, he should have honored the sale. I'd say he's not much of a man. Definitely report his lack of integrity to E-Bay.

The price was too good to be true on that GSXR1000. If the seller wanted more, he should have stipulated a minimum bid. Since he didn't, he should have honored the sale. I'd say he's not much of a man. Definitely report his lack of integrity to E-Bay.

Do you really think the price is too good to be true?? On a Luxury/recreational item in an economy as crappy as ours??.

Prices on bikes are gonna drop BIG TIME.

Would have been a good buy but now it will be too much trouble to get your hand on it. Besides, you'd have to ride it south to florida and then west so as to put the miles on it.

Somebody stop me please, look what I just bought on ebay.

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

4,200 miles

$5,300

I think I might have done OK on this one :cheerleader:

Thought it was a bit odd that I bought my Busa off ebay from someone in Idaho and now this gixr also off ebay from someone in Idaho. Now I just gotta figure out how to put an additional 3,000 miles on it so I can register it here in Cali.

You got a good deal there considering they go for up to 9,000. GET THE M4 EXHAUST FOR THIS, IT SOUNDS EXCELLENT ON THIS BIKE, nice shorty pipe too. Theres a few videos on youtube if you wanna hear it. I just got my buddy a 06 gsx-1000 and ordered the M4 and put it on,you will like it alot, easy installation with instructions.

Last edited:
Back