Lookey What I Just Bought

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Somebody stop me please, look what I just bought on ebay.

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

4,200 miles

$5,300

I think I might have done OK on this one :cheerleader:

Thought it was a bit odd that I bought my Busa off ebay from someone in Idaho and now this gixr also off ebay from someone in Idaho. Now I just gotta figure out how to put an additional 3,000 miles on it so I can register it here in Cali.

c691_3.jpg

nice looking bike :thumbsup: I have to ask though, why do you need to put 3000 miles on it so you can register it? I suppose if you want to have it shipped to IL I can put the miles on it for you then ship it on to you :laugh:

nice looking bike :thumbsup: I have to ask though, why do you need to put 3000 miles on it so you can register it? I suppose if you want to have it shipped to IL I can put the miles on it for you then ship it on to you :laugh:

One of Cali DMV's requirements to register out of state motorcycle, has to do with CA Emissions Laws.

Don't need to worry bout it now though the jerkwad just e-mailed me stating that he got an offer for 7,500 from a neighbor and was gonna sell it to him unless of course I wanted to offer more, can you believe some people? What an azzwipe:alcoholic:4 I think he's just backin out cause the auction didn't go as high as he'd expected. I sent him an extremely nasty e-mail, that oughta teach him a lesson huh?:laugh:

I think you did really good this one. Thats a great price...

One of Cali DMV's requirements to register out of state motorcycle, has to do with CA Emissions Laws.

Don't need to worry bout it now though the jerkwad just e-mailed me stating that he got an offer for 7,500 from a neighbor and was gonna sell it to him unless of course I wanted to offer more, can you believe some people? What an azzwipe:alcoholic:4 I think he's just backin out cause the auction didn't go as high as he'd expected. I sent him an extremely nasty e-mail, that oughta teach him a lesson huh?:laugh:

And dont forget that nasty negative feedback, Still not gonna get the bike but you can vent like hell.

thought you had it there for a second...BossHound hasent signed on yet, bet hes down gettin that 08 right now?

That pretty much sucks, both the emissions laws and the seller backing out. I would send a message to ebay as well, unless things have changed I thought those auctions were binding once the auction completed. I'm sure his neighbor hasn't offered that and with any luck ebay will still ding him for the auction fees.

That ****z happens all the time. I bought a very nice set of wheels with tires and rotors recently. I won the wheels at about half what they should have sold for. I paid the guy via Pay Pal as soon as the auction was over. Sent the guy an email a week later asking for a tracking number. No response. Three days later sent another email asking for a tracking number. About three days after that, I received an email from Pay Pal saying my payment had been refunded. Never heard a peep out of the seller. I hate dishonest people.

Report it to eBay now!

r8

That ****z happens all the time. I bought a very nice set of wheels with tires and rotors recently. I won the wheels at about half what they should have sold for. I paid the guy via Pay Pal as soon as the auction was over. Sent the guy an email a week later asking for a tracking number. No response. Three days later sent another email asking for a tracking number. About three days after that, I received an email from Pay Pal saying my payment had been refunded. Never heard a peep out of the seller. I hate dishonest people.

eBay is full of dishonest people.

r8

No Way !!!!!!!!! 09 Silver/Black it is :cheerleader: On the Way to the Stealership Today I Seen another Orange and Black 08. Then another Next to my House after that. TOO MANY Orange and Black. I wan't to Have one of the Only Silver and Black 09's for at least a Little While :beerchug: Sorry about your Lose Gene. SHOOT THE FUGGER !!!!!!!!!!!! That's How I Rolllllllllllllll:rulez:

Back