Look Who I Ran Into!

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I ran across "Double D" at Bike Night tonight...

:cheerleader:

Great to see you, sweetie!

Scar & Double D Bike Night (2) 19FEB09.jpg

Scar & Double D Bike Night 19FEB09.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make the bike night, getting the bike back tomorrow, so...wanna help me clean it ??? I can't even admit she's mine after seeing how filthy she was today. At least she fired right up.

Sorry I couldn't make the bike night, getting the bike back tomorrow, so...wanna help me clean it ??? I can't even admit she's mine after seeing how filthy she was today. At least she fired right up.

I wish you could have been there, too. I was surprised to see more than 75 bikes...and a record number (for this particular event) of 'busas...probably more than 10. In addition to seeing Double D (Tammy), I also spent a while talking to Isalsa (Noah).

:beerchug:

Bike Night.jpg

Last edited:
Scar got any room in your basement for me? Well and BusaPebbles her daughter and 3 dogs and my boys...ahh forget it.

Scar got any room in your basement for me? Well and BusaPebbles her daughter and 3 dogs and my boys...ahh forget it.

R O F L M A O...:rofl:

For the most part...houses in California don't have basements! :laugh:

But you're welcome to come visit and shop for a house...they're cheap (well, compartively) these days!

SOS: I meant to add: Sure! Bring her over; we'll get her all nice and shiney again!

What are you doing this evening?

SOS: I meant to add: Sure! Bring her over; we'll get her all nice and shiney again!

What are you doing this evening?

Bringing the bike over (still unnamed) to get fixed up. She isn't just dirty, she's MEXICO dirty (and that is a reference to how close I work to the dusty boarder, not a racial comment for the PC crowd :poke: )

How's DoubleD these days? I remember sitting for a pizza you guys last time around.

Not to threadjack, how far down are the San Diego housing values percentage wise nowadays?

How's DoubleD these days? I remember sitting for a pizza you guys last time around.

Not to threadjack, how far down are the San Diego housing values percentage wise nowadays?

Median price in San diego is down to $280,000. Which is still way more than most of the country but they were at $450,000+ a couple years ago.

This is the lowest they've been in 6 years.

Good time to buy if you're wanting to come live in SD Projekt :thumbsup:

Back