~~ what ya think? ~~

Looks clean just don't drop a deposit until you can go put your hands on it and look it over. Pictures can be dated and decieving.
Good luck

(SpeedAdict @ Jan. 08 2007,13:59) Looks clean just don't drop a deposit until you can go put your hands on it and look it over. Pictures can be dated and decieving.
Good luck
WOW! A reply!
laugh.gif

I need to call him I suppose..

runeight...

good upgrades....I think it's about $1K high. If you can get him down some.....not 2 bad!!!!

(Devil Dog @ Jan. 08 2007,14:15) good upgrades....I think it's about $1K high.  If you can get him down some.....not 2 bad!!!!
Vinnie,

Lot of monies in upgrades but yeah..not bad.

I still have not forgotten about the Repsol either. More bang for the buck. Looking at an RC51 from a board member also.

runeight...

I wouldn't even bother call'in...$6K for a bike that's 6 years old with no posted milage?....and with those mods?...you can bet whatever miles are on it are hard ones...real hard...my guess is it's seen it's best days already,,,jmho but....keep on shopp'in...bet you can get a whole lot newer , higher tech, (if i'm not mistaken 2001 750gsxr is the same machine that "Attack Racing" upgraded the stock ECU from 16 bit too a 32 bit processor) better handl'in machine than that for $6K.

again...jmho and L8R, Bill.

(JINKSTER @ Jan. 08 2007,16:19) I wouldn't even bother call'in...$6K for a bike that's 6 years old with no posted milage?....and with those mods?...you can bet whatever miles are on it are hard ones...real hard...my guess is it's seen it's best days already,,,jmho but....keep on shopp'in...bet you can get a whole lot newer , higher tech, (if i'm not mistaken 2001 750gsxr is the same machine that "Attack Racing" upgraded the stock ECU from 16 bit too a 32 bit processor) better handl'in machine than that for $6K.

again...jmho and L8R, Bill.
always appreciated Bill.

This is why I posted. Need feedback from my fellow members..

runeight...

I had to do a double take. I thought that was my old 750.

It'll definitely run! A phone call can't hurt. Ya never know.
smile.gif

Looks clean in the pics John, but the price does seem a little high. It probably has been ridden hard and put away wet. Thats what there made for, but it the price and milage were right it might not be a bad deal. However, there are a lot of bikes out there and the cycle trader is a great source.

Back