What has the world come to??

I think Mr. Bogus now has a new outfit to wear grillin at the Spring Bash!

Yeah I had a boy dressed like that walk into my basement to introduce himself at the insistance of my daughter(how knows me well),:laugh: unfortunately for the sap it was Friday and the men were in the bar drinkin....4 Federal Agents, 2 Baltimore City Detectives, 2 Feds from Federal Bureau of Prisons, and 2 of my SOF buds who has just returned from the sandbox...well as you can imagine it didn't go well...we havent seen him since???
wow the look of shear terror? would make me nervous and I am straight arrow... SWEAR!!

Yeah I had a boy dressed like that walk into my basement to introduce himself at the insistance of my daughter(how knows me well),:laugh: unfortunately for the sap it was Friday and the men were in the bar drinkin....4 Federal Agents, 2 Baltimore City Detectives, 2 Feds from Federal Bureau of Prisons, and 2 of my SOF buds who has just returned from the sandbox...well as you can imagine it didn't go well...we havent seen him since???

:rofl:

this is how my students dress everyday!!! I should really take pics and blur out their faces and show y'all some of this ridiculous crap!!

Last year Doc and I went to a halloween party dressed as the kids that hang out at the mall... in Tripp pants, black t-shirts, black lipstick, glue on body piercings, and fishnet gloves ..... looked pretty convincing

last year doc and i went to a halloween party dressed as the kids that hang out at the mall... In tripp pants, black t-shirts, black lipstick, glue on body piercings, and fishnet gloves ..... Looked pretty convincing

pics?! :rulez:

Does the Rapsta costume come with a gun and bullets? :whistle: I'd wring my kids neck if he cam home like that.

+1

Call me old fashioned nut my 7yo boy is going as Indiana Jones and my 5yo girl and her other are going as matching Dorothy from the wizard of Oz.

this is how my students dress everyday!!! I should really take pics and blur out their faces and show y'all some of this ridiculous crap!!

Sounds like Lycan's friends need to come to your school for "vocation" day...

My wife just called and said "Yo Yo Yo wassup?" and I almost hung up on her:moon:

Ask and you shall receive... sorry its blurry.. damn drunks and cameras!

halloween 2007.jpg

Back