Look what my Girlfriend Gave me...

Funny dude, but for some reason I haven't seen this girlfriend you speak of
rock.gif
Hope it comes with a stay out of that darn ditch position.........
rofl.gif

Looking good dude, hope to see it this spring
ThumbsUp.gif

MAN, that looks GOOD  !!!!!!!!!!!!  I want one, and thanks to you, it should only take me about 17 hours to put it on, LOL  
beerchug.gif
It should only take about 1 hour to put on. I took my time and was just screwing around, no pun intended... The hardest part was undoing the tank quick disconnect posts I had used with thread locker (the mistake)...

Well, I went for my first ride with the GPR stablizer. All I can say is wow! It's different and will take a few miles to get used to, but I love it. It's easy to change the setting on the fly, as I try to dial in something that will suit me. I took the bike up to the N. Ga mountains (Blood Mountain) for a little test drive. It was nice to be able to feel a difference and it was nice to set on the freeway (GA-400 autobahn). It's still going to take me a few more runs to get used to it, so I guess I better go hit the mountains again...

Looks good Ted. I finally got a new ZZZ chain, front and rear sprockets and Steel braided front brake lines, now to get them installed.
smile.gif

Looks good Ted. I finally got a new ZZZ chain, front and rear sprockets and Steel braided front brake lines, now to get them installed.  
smile.gif
Thanks Tim...

Just head over to Bob's, he has all the tools. If you want set a weekend out I can head over with tools or you can cover over and do it here. Just offering, I know it may be just easier to do it at your own pace...

Back