Look what my Girlfriend Gave me...

Your bad Ted. I had my wife come over to see your thread, and asked her why she didn't buy me any busa parts. She went down the page and found out you bought them yourself and she told me to go pound sand!

She did buy me some cool Oxtar boots as an early Christmas gift though!
beerchug.gif

Let me know how you like that, please !!! I've been REALLY thinking about getting one of those. At speed my bars feel like they're all over the place. Is this normal ?

Let me know how you like that, please !!! I've been REALLY thinking about getting one of those. At speed my bars feel like they're all over the place.  Is this normal ?
That doesn't sound right to me. My bike feel steady as a rock at just about all speeds and I have done a few high speed runs and I have yet to feel anything like that. That's with a stock damper on that's untouched.

I don't mean uncontrolable, but it's not as stiff as I remember them being. It's been a while since I hit any real speed. (which is by NO MEANS what some people consider fast here) Now the last time I was on some pretty shaddy tires (very flat spotted rear), would that cause it to get shakey, it wasn't just up front either ? I'm scrubbing in new tires now.

I don't mean uncontrolable, but it's not as stiff as I remember them being. It's been a while since I hit any real speed. (which is by NO MEANS what some people consider fast here) Now the last time I was on some pretty shaddy tires (very flat spotted rear), would that cause it to get shakey, it wasn't just up front either ? I'm scrubbing in new tires now.
IMO

1) First attack your suspension settings.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=47;t=30985;hl=suspension
A speed shop will charge you about $50 to do it for you.

2) Do the damper mod if you can't afford the aftermarket damper right now.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=75640;hl=damper Great improvement but not a GPR. I constantly switch mine on the fly depending on the road condition/speed.

3) Make sure your front and rear tires are same OEM. Make sure they are balanced.

4) If you weight more than 190 lbs... might want to invest in new springs if aggressive in the twisties. This is more of a "feel" factor but great investment for me (245 lbs).

IMO

1) First attack your suspension settings.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=47;t=30985;hl=suspension
A speed shop will charge you about $50 to do it for you.

2) Do the damper mod if you can't afford the aftermarket damper right now.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=75640;hl=damper Great improvement but not a GPR. I constantly switch mine on the fly depending on the road condition/speed.

3) Make sure your front and rear tires are same OEM. Make sure they are balanced.

4) If you weight more than 190 lbs... might want to invest in new springs if aggressive in the twisties. This is more of a "feel" factor but great investment for me (245 lbs).
I want to do jinksters susp. adjustment, but I'm not the most talented wrench man in the world. Is it pretty basic ? I weigh 240 lbs. so I figure my stock suspention is WAY OFF ? Isn't it set for a 185 lbs. rider ?

Well, I couldn't wait any longer, after working several 14 hr/days, I just had to do it. Besides that will give me more time to ride this weekend (assuming I get the weekend off)...

The parts...
DSC08116.jpg

The directions are useless... but who reads them anyway...

Its about time that you installed it! Looks awsum!

MAN, that looks GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!! I want one, and thanks to you, it should only take me about 17 hours to put it on, LOL
beerchug.gif

Back