Look what I got today.

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
I've been working away a lot and arrived home at 4 a.m. On waking up my partner presented me with his late Christmas present due to him being unemployed back then, I had honestly forgotten I had asked for one of these before he got canned. Just need to figure out how to wire it up to the Busa, man I am so happy.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

That sure does come with a lot of parts! Now hurry up and get the system put on so we all can see what it looks like.

just my .02 worth, you may want to get the stem mount for it, UNLESS you plan on suction cupping it to your windscreen, or mounting it on your handlebars.

Congrats, that is a nice system. I believe it's the Zumo 550. :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

I got mine for christmas and finally got installed tonight, hopefully you won't have as much of a delay :laugh:

It's pretty simple to wire and there are a few different ways to do it.
I recommend directly off the battery, and make sure you run a fuse.

I used a car accessory outlet and have it mounted under my passenger seat, that way if i need it for the car for some reason I can still use the plug. The only downside is unplugging it each night unless you use a battery tender.

Good luck.

Ummm, partner?
The clue is in the text, his & he...:whistle::rofl:

what one is it i cant see what model it is
where did you get it how much
It's the Zumo 550.

just my .02 worth, you may want to get the stem mount for it, UNLESS you plan on suction cupping it to your windscreen, or mounting it on your handlebars.

That's the direction I intend to go, just need to find one.

I think thats what he said. His screen name is GLORYboys.

Well spotted, but not for the reasons you may have, I took it from a book about the UK version of your S.W.A.T teams the London based CO19, the regular LEO's called them this.

Back