Look what I found on the web

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
I forget what I was searching for but as I scrolled down this page.....look what I saw at the bottom.

This is probably no new news to someone but I thought it was funny that I triped across it
laugh.gif

on next post

He used to post here a lot. Haven't heard from him in quite a while.

Man, I'd love to see that in person...and to have participated.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for sharing that!

I just missed out on buying that bike by a couple days. I think it went for $10+ and whomever ever bought it came down from Mizzou to trailer it out. I absolutely loved and wanted THAT bike.

Read the exhaust theory segment......was a little disturbing. It, I believe, is the exact verbage written by the late Jim Fueling and his theory of exhaust pulse. Jim was a master. He invented the exhaust ring that prevented reversion and shared it with the big three automakers and others who could benefit from it's use. He died of cancer a few years ago, some say from handling petrochemicals on a daily basis.

Ron

Read the exhaust theory segment......was a little disturbing. It, I believe, is the exact verbage written by the late Jim Fueling and his theory of exhaust pulse.  Jim was a master. He invented the exhaust ring that prevented reversion and shared it with the big three automakers and others who could benefit from it's use. He died of cancer a few years ago, some say from handling petrochemicals on a daily basis.

Ron
crazy.gif

Back