Guess what i found?

nosbig

Registered
I was out in the shop this afternoon and you will never guess what I found.

It has been a while, I hope everyone is doing well. (Hope there is someone here that even remembers me. Lol.) I finally gave up the job that has been trying to kill me for the last 2 years. Look forward to being here more and doing some riding this year.

Clean fairings! Like the no graphics. Is that new? Or do you just take super care of your stuff??
I have had this one for about 5 years. It had lived under a cover for the last 1.5 years. Only rode twice last year and took the Harley both times (with the wife).

Thank you. How have you been?
Doing well, thanks for asking. Bought an “old man bike” (concours14) and in 2 years put the mileage I put on the busa in 10years. Lol! Busa was getting jealous, so I’ve making it a point to split the riding between the 2. So, will your new job allow you to put some miles on the busa?

Doing well, thanks for asking. Bought an “old man bike” (concours14) and in 2 years put the mileage I put on the busa in 10years. Lol! Busa was getting jealous, so I’ve making it a point to split the riding between the 2. So, will your new job allow you to put some miles on the busa?
Yes, I will be doing alot of things now i haven't been able to do for the last 2 years. 2 years of 100+ hours a week does allow much time for anything. I made some good money, but that doesn't matter if you dont have time to spend it.

Yes, I will be doing alot of things now i haven't been able to do for the last 2 years. 2 years of 100+ hours a week does allow much time for anything. I made some good money, but that doesn't matter if you dont have time to spend it.
I know the feeling, I did 70plus hrs/wk for 8 years and was beyond wore out. I went to “the dark side” (salary) and got my friends and family back, get to ride more and even found a girlfriend. Haha! I miss the money, but love my time off and new lifestyle.

Was wondering about you not long ago. We've never met, but we'll remedy that this summer. I'm in Harrisburg.

Back