Look what I bought today

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Actually, put a big deposit on her, will pick her up the first week in May.

DON:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::laugh::laugh:

IMG_20110324_131855.jpg

IMG_20110324_131911.jpg

IMG_20110324_131925.jpg

IMG_20110324_131903.jpg

Very nice, I love the silver, it's the second fastest color! Almost as fast as black:laugh:

Does this mean that I can stop looking?

Yes sir. I was in Russellville AR all week with nothing to do in the evenings. I found this one in Conway. I got him down $1100 from what he was asking so I am pretty happy with it. Thanks for your help Doug.

Don

Nice, to bad you got the slowest color!

Sent from my Incredible using tapatalk pro!

It may be the slowest color, but this is Busa #3 for me. The other two I had to sell due to life happening. So am just ecstatic that I am putting her in the garage.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don

Very nice, I love the silver, it's the second fastest color! Almost as fast as black:laugh:

Just to make it clear is not the second fastest is the third fastest then the black is the second fastest and the Red and gray is the most fastest of all.:cheerleader::laugh:

What it it???

:rofl:
Congrats, I think April is gonna be a loong month for ya.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Let the modding begin!!!

LOL no kidding looking at alarms, brake pads and lines, tag brackets. I have the exhaust picked out, bought a netbook and d/l the software, gotta order a cable from boostbysmith and on and on and on and on......HIDs, levers and on and on and on and on...

Don

Bob,
I have to ask myself if that is a loaded question given the controversy that erupted when I posted up before Christmas about my exhaust choice. Having said that here is a picture of the exhaust I will be getting.

Don

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

Back