Look what Fedex Showed up with

Very nice! Did those kegs come with any brew?
beerchug.gif

Very nice bar ends! I need to take a picture of the bar ends that Busacruz sent to me. They are machined like yours, but nice addition I might add!
super.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 29 2006,20:30) Very nice! Did those kegs come with any brew?
beerchug.gif
As a matter of fact they do! Whatever brew he chooses the first time we actually meet
wink.gif

I'll tell ya the truth, They are Really comfortable when riding too! I have a reasonably wide chest 52" and large hands which makes my riding stance wide as well. My hands rest partially on the bar ends while in cruising mode and the way these were machined seem to fit my hands perfectly. They keep getting better and better!

(brendanp @ Oct. 29 2006,19:31) Dennis,I'm glad that you like them. For those that dont know,Moosesbusa had participated in an auction where I made 2 sets a while back where the funds were donated to the org.
He got out bid fast by a big jump in price willing to pay.

I felt so bad for him cause I knew that he really wanted them so I made him a set for free!!
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

The motorcycle community sticks together, but the Hayabusa community is just on another level!

(dadofthree @ Nov. 08 2006,17:37) Nice, what's that below the left mirror ?  
wow.gif
The black round dot is actually the on/off switch for the on board air compressor. The white dial to the lower left of that is the pressure gauge. Both are used for the air shifter.

(V8N3T @ Oct. 29 2006,19:flamethrowing:) Very nice bar ends! I need to take a picture of the bar ends that Busacruz sent to me. They are machined like yours, but nice addition I might add!
super.gif
they are nice moose and im going to start working on my third set shortly dont think theyll look like anything youve ever seen ,also doing the sliders and axle caps. glad you liked them V8 ,sorry i dint have em finished out all the way as far as polishing though

(MoosesBusa @ Nov. 08 2006,23:46)
(dadofthree @ Nov. 08 2006,17:37) Nice, what's that below the left mirror ?  
wow.gif
The black round dot is actually the on/off switch for the on board air compressor. The white dial to the lower left of that is the pressure gauge. Both are used for the air shifter.
great job my man

Back