Look what Fedex Showed up with

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
We talked about a set of these Kegs for my Busa a while ago and look what showed up at my door Saturday! These bar ends are AWESOME! Heavy Shiny and Smoooooth! Part of what makes them really nice is the fact that they are Stainless! The factory bar ends were chipping the paint bubbling up from rust on the edge and were constantly loosening themselves. I messed up the screw head the first time I removed them so i can't use a drop of loctite to secure them for fear of Never getting them off again. All those problems are in the past now!! And the Busa looks so much better!
BP is the MAN!
Thanks Bro
beerchug.gif

11__001b.JPG

I tell ya, The craftsmanship on these are impressive. Their weight size shape and smoothness are flawless. I was really impressed with them right out of the box.
As for is it a Turbo Bike?   Not yet  
wink.gif

Dennis,I'm glad that you like them. For those that dont know,Moosesbusa had participated in an auction where I made 2 sets a while back where the funds were donated to the org.
He got out bid fast by a big jump in price willing to pay.

I felt so bad for him cause I knew that he really wanted them so I made him a set for free!!
wink.gif

Thats really cool for you to do that. They look great and I'm sure they are a real quality product.

(brendanp @ Oct. 29 2006,19:31) He got out bid fast by a big jump in price willing to pay.

I felt so bad for him cause I knew that he really wanted them so I made him a set for free!!
wink.gif
beerchug.gif
......They look SWEET !

Back