Look what came in the mail from the West Coast

c10

Registered
Its been about 17 or 18 years since I've handled a c/10 logo. Kind of a small moving moment for two reasons . First having someone out of the blue send ya something cool , and two remembering time crusing in my 72 , and 67 C10 trucks .
The 72 was my best friend's in high school.
It became mine in rough shape a few years later it was restored. Then total loss a month after completion by a red light runner.
The 67 was the replacement a few years later . The gas crunch caused me to sell it as it was my daily driver doing construction.
Thank you Terry!

20200402_163630.jpg

20200402_165808.jpg

20200402_180141.jpg

Its been about 17 or 18 years since I've handled a c/10 logo. Kind of a small moving moment for two reasons . First having someone out of the blue send ya something cool , and two remembering time crusing in my 72 , and 67 C10 trucks .
The 72 was my best friend's in high school.
It became mine in rough shape a few years later it was restored. Then total loss a month after completion by a red light runner.
The 67 was the replacement a few years later . The gas crunch caused me to sell it as it was my daily driver doing construction.
Thank you Terry!

View attachment 1616203

View attachment 1616204

View attachment 1616205

You’re very welcome Bryan.:)

Lots of issues with the F150 these days...too bad, I had three of them back to back, the last one was literally falling apart with 100,000 miles on it. I steered clear of Ford when I was truck shopping, I had it down to Toyota and Ram, then chose Ram as I didn't like the front end on the Tundra.

Lots of issues with the F150 these days...too bad, I had three of them back to back, the last one was literally falling apart with 100,000 miles on it. I steered clear of Ford when I was truck shopping, I had it down to Toyota and Ram, then chose Ram as I didn't like the front end on the Tundra.
I have 217,000 miles on mine only thing I have done is one 02 sensor, plugs, coils, and change the oil. Driving down a gravel road yesterday might needs it’s first ball joint.

I have 217,000 miles on mine only thing I have done is one 02 sensor, plugs, coils, and change the oil. Driving down a gravel road yesterday might needs it’s first ball joint.

I wasn't that lucky and I'm OCD when it comes to maintenance.

I had to replace almost everything in the front end, ball joints, control arm bushings (and I don't off road), the 4X4 system went out twice and tranny blew the rear seal and cooked. Replaced both axle seals too......oddly never had a problem with the O2 sensors or coils...

Sorry for talking trucks in your thread, Bryan ( @c10 )

• Haha
Reactions: c10
That just shows what an awesome group of guys we actually have in here @Bryan, even if some have their heads in the FORD sand!
And why is no-one sending me “Getn Off” stuff?
Troy

#FlamingLips ~ #SheDontUseJelly ~ #VaselineOnYourBike ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back