long time

Holy !! Glad to hear you are allright, it sounds as if your quick thinking saved your ass. Good job and get well soon.

-
I thought you sold your busa??  :super:
I did but I could not be without one. I lasted a month then I bought another, same year and color. Everytime I saw a Busa, it whimpered. Sorry I am a sucker for a pretty face :tounge:

I was wearing gear. Full leathers with hard armour, I never ride without it. The Arai I had saved my head, if it were a cheap kind my head would have been crushed, imagine if I had no helmet on. They would have to scrape me off the floor.
:eek:

All i had for cuts n stuff was a burn on my hip from sliding.

That is an incredible story, glad you made such a strong recovery. I can't believe you were pinned underneath a car. Hope you get back in the saddle soon.

Again, Glad your in one piece... I broke my pinky toe about 5 months ago. :laugh:

It was a little out of shape so I re-set it and went to the doc the next day...they took a couple x-rays then told me that everything looked OK and to take it easy...That little bastard still hurts when I move wrong... :mad:

Darn pesky little things... Heal up, get better....

Even though I apparently came to the board after your crash, I'm still sorry to hear about it. I'm also glad to hear that you're makin' progress on the road to recovery! Hope you're 100% soon and ridin' again. Don't know of anything I could do for ya except keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You can consider that done. :cool:

Yeah girl, I needed a change.

We need to talk.
Email me and i'll catch you up on everything.
Hott as 2 hells here in Texas!
I'm glad that you got your computer fixed and that you are gonna be ok. Musta been pretty tramatic!

Keep your pretty head up girl.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Ah, so that's where you've been. Accidents and injuries suck, eh? A speedy recovery to you! :thumbsup:

Hi Liz....very traumatic experiance you had..glad you are getting better and still want a Busa..I thought you sold it..to ride the Duc....NOT....You are a "Trooper" keep us posted ,as all of us here wish you well.....Hang in there girl...PaceM..

Liz,

I'm glad to hear you are going to be OK. I thought after you got the Duc. you were just ignoring us. Heal quickly, and keep up the physical therapy. You will be back on a new Busa before you know it.

Later,

Steve

I realize this is 2 months late but...

Goodness, I'm kinda new here so kinda "nice to meet you" and "God, I hope you get well" both in the same sentence.

Drunk people just plain suck!

You are so lucky and this is the reason I ride with the leather, armor, and arai...Smart girl!  I also broke my back (among other things) a little more than 18m ago in a motorcycle accident so I'm curious what damage you did.  I have compression fractures (lost 1.5" in height) and lip fractures, I wore that brace for over 4 months.  Seemed like forever.  I feel for you, you've been through a horrible ordeal...I don't even know you and I'm thankful you're alive and talking.

Whew, I'm going to say some prayers for you.  That PT just plain sucks...be positive...better days are just around the corner, it may seem like a really long corner but they're there!

Take it easy...so sorry you're hurtin'. How are you doing now?

Kris

<!--EDIT|busababe813
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068851859 -->

Yeah that does suck pretty bad. God has been watching over you for sure. Drunk drivers..psshh... sometimes you really dont think they should recover from their accidents. The law should be more strict on the drunk drivers and throw away the three time deal. It takes three offenses of DWI to see any real punishments. I have known a guy with eight convictions of DWI and he is still out drinking and driving. Oh well i am sure he will get what is coming to him. Well glad you have recovered nicely thus far. Take care and God bless.

sorry about your accident, i like your spirit. glad your therepy is going well. you will be back riding soon.if that drunk driver is still in a coma someone should pull the plug on that bastard.

Glad to hear your okay! God blessed you in that one and Thank the Lord for good gear! I hope you make a good full recovery and stick with the PT. My sister-in-law is a PT she likes to throw people around and beat them up in therapy. :bounce:

Back