Home, sweet home :)

TWT racer

Registered
Dear Orgsters, we've made it home safe and sound, thanks to all for your support and prayers and thank God for answering accordingly.
My Bro is doing fine, he's quickly regaining his strength and we really had a problem free drive home. He'll be off work for a while and sore as things heal but all in all, he's doing well, thank you Guys thank you.

Now, ...looking back through out this past week, this will remain one of those I will remember a very long (for ever) time.
Having met so many great people through this event and the Guys that came with me from here, the new Friends I've made, even with a curve ball thrown my way, you folks have made this 2011 Busa Bash a true event to remember.
It was awesome to meet those of you I had a chance to interact with and hang out with, and a few took me in as my Bro was in the Hospital healing up enough for the drive home. THANK YOU Doug and Caye King.

Cheers to y'all
;)

I hope he continues to mend. Glad you guys made it in, and it was great meeting you guys.

oh and I did forget to mention, we'll see y'all next Year :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oh and by the way, if I find myself doing that sweet southern "y'all" blame it on BusaJules :laugh::laugh:

Glad you guys are home without any further event. Now get bro healed up! :beerchug:

HIH is planned at this time Rider but the Fall Bash, not sure just yet.
As per the hot Chicks there DK, ...I just may have to ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad everything is settling down, glad you guys came down to spend time and I hope he heals well and fast.
great meeting you guys...:thumbsup::bowdown:

Back