Long Island guys

Can't make it tomorrow also, I have to take my neighbor to the dealer to pick-up his new Busa. He was getting a 1000 but after taking my bike around the block he was sold, have to introduce him to the ORG. We may take a ride out east but it will be late. I hope to make the next ride. Be safe.

Jen and I had a good ride. Pancakes were awesome too!

Okay, I'll try again. I'm open for suggestions on dates. Either Sept 9th or 16th.  Sorry, it's my last two weekend days off until December, and I think it is going to be cold one this year! Freaking acorns are on ground already
rock.gif

Itinerary:
Start in Riverhead. Need to get on road early to beat any traffic. 0700 or so start.
Montauk Point via Sag Harbor(coffee, maybe tour of lighthouse if anyone wants)
Sag Harbor
Shelter Island (via ferry)
Orient Point (via ferry)for lunch
North Fork return route.(more lighthouses if anybody interested)
I have a route that will give us a decent number of twisties, and a few good straights. Pace will be appropriate.

Should be back to near end of e-way by 4-500pm. Approx. a 200 mile day.

Just throwing it out there! Lemme know.

Check your calendars and post up!

Damn your humidity sucks! Glad i'm here! I would like to ride over there at least once . Maybe on my tour of the states.

There was a new guy on the board from Long Is that I told to check you guys out. It might have been CAJ.
rock.gif

Thanks for the
bump.gif
Frisbee. I'm trying over here!!!

I've ridden with CAJ. He's good people. I'm sure if he's free he'll join us!
Good to hear from you extreemachine. Looking forward to meeting you. There are others among us that haven't yet answered up...

like JohnStein ...  
poke.gif

director.gif
It's going to be<table style=filter:glow(color=red)>September 9th</table>. Clear your calendars.
Post up and keep checking back for times.

Whats up with Smokingunz? I think he's in Long Is. . If so you should look him up if anyone needs paint . The man is REALLY good!

ill be in on that one ! , sorry i havent got back to you , been runnin like a chicken with no head ! lost my plate this past weekend , the dam swing arm relocator bracket broke off ? wtf i paid like 120 bucks for it ? so between dmv runs and triin to locate a bracket i have been pretty busy , sept 9 th is perfect ! are you doin any riding sat or sun ?

May get out for a few miles on Saturday. early afternoon?
**Stay away from Riverhead.** The Polish Fair is going on and the last thing one needs when riding is a drunk Polish driver !
Give me a shout.

Anybody else for the 9th? So far we are 4! Where are the rest of you guys?
poke.gif

Hey guys count me in, sorry for the late reply been pretty busy lately. I did a similar break-in run last week with my neighbor (Sag Harbor, Shelter Island & Greenport), he may join us also. Frisbee, it wasn't me but thanks for looking out. Does this post take us to page 6?

I'm watching this one Charlie
biggrin.gif

I got my subscription on again
blush.gif

I'll see if I can make it as it gets closer.

SEPTEMBER 09. 2006
Itinerary:
Start in Riverhead. Need to get on road early to beat any traffic. 0700 or so start.
Montauk Point via Sag Harbor(coffee, maybe tour of lighthouse if anyone is interested)
Sag Harbor
Shelter Island (via ferry)
Orient Point (via ferry)for lunch
North Fork return route.(more lighthouses if anybody interested)
I have a route that will give us a decent number of twisties, and a few good straights. Pace will be appropriate.

Should be back to near end of e-way by 4-500pm. Approx. a 200 mile day.

Just throwing it out there! Lemme know.  

Check your calendars and post up!

Just got to take the day off Glyn!

The restuarant in Orient has got some good clam chowder!

Great to hear you can join us Carl. Is your neighbor on the .Org yet?

Still some more LI members here that haven't posted yet.  
type.gif

Back