Long Island guys

Hey Charlie good seeing you
beerchug.gif

Hey Dave, that pic was the day I bought the Busa. The guy I bought it from actually took it before we struck the deal! I didn't know I posted it, but I guess I did.

Was good to see you yesterday, and today... even though both encounters involved flashing lights on a Police Car!!!  
SHOCKED.gif

Didn't mean to scare your buddy, but you were warned about coming out here without letting me know.

Not much at show but I I talked to a few Busa owners. The guys with the painted American Busa and spiderman Busa were going to check out the .Org. There was also a guy on a stretched one that said he was already a member here.

Okay guys. Jen is wanting to check out the Vanderbilt Manision soon... Lets get it together for either Sept 22, or October 6, but this time no fog... and we're taking the ferry home with Dave this time!  
all_coholic.gif

Just looked at site for Vanderbilt Mansion and see that the FDR home is within about 5 miles of it.
Sounds like an educational two-fer? Who's up for some knowledge?

Most likely meets will be at same gas stations as last time. Just need to iron out times. Maybe meet in Yonkers at 8-8:30 ish this time? Will leave exact route up to Mark. The sites say 90 miles north of NYC

caught you on the way out of riverhead pdb, i was noddin' my head as you stopped traffic for us to leave, you said "buuusssa buusssa" as i passed lol.

dont forget guys, october 7th is the super sunday/marcus dairy show in connecticut...

(Revolution @ Sep. 11 2007,20:46) caught you on the way out of riverhead pdb, i was noddin' my head as you stopped traffic for us to leave, you said "buuusssa buusssa" as i passed lol.

dont forget guys, october 7th is the super sunday/marcus dairy show in connecticut...
I might be able to show up for that!

geeez now i gotta compete against my own paintjob for custom paint trophy.

if you win i want the trophy

guns.gif

Yeah Revolution, I got a quick look at your bike. Was kinda busy dodging cages all day.  
guns.gif

Back to the task at hand. Ride the 22nd of Sept. to FDR and Vanderbilt mansions. Mark can we meet at later time as mentioned?

So far I've heard from
PDnJen
2Quik/BusaBabby
djac
tonybusa
Ike
Mattyss
Busa-Rich

waiting on

Johnstein. John, you sleeping?
CAJ
05Busale

anyone else? Am I missing anyone? Glyn? It's a Saturday this time!  
biggrin.gif

(PDBusa @ Sep. 12 2007,19:47) Yeah Revolution, I got a quick look at your bike. Was kinda busy dodging cages all day.  
guns.gif

Back to the task at hand. Ride the 22nd of Sept. to FDR and Vanderbilt mansions. Mark can we meet at later time as mentioned?

So far I've heard from
PDnJen
2Quik/BusaBabby
djac
tonybusa
Ike
Mattyss
Busa-Rich

waiting on

Johnstein. John, you sleeping?
CAJ
05Busale

anyone else? Am I missing anyone? Glyn? It's a Saturday this time!  
biggrin.gif
Time is fine with me working on the route .....Good to go ..

Dave can you get in touch with Carl and let him know please. Might not want to mention the ferry part though!
poke.gif

Back